Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Does anyone have the fuelcell SuperComp trainers? I want to know if they’re good for walks or light jogs or just for casual wear… Cushion looks crazy.

The description says:

ADIDAS TRUE-TO-SIZE FIT
TTS isnt helpful, this is the never ending discussion. my NB TTS (11.5) is not the same as my Nike TTS (12). in adidas I wear 11.5 in classic models and 12 in ultraboost. in clarks i think im an 11. i'll probably just pass since this if final sale. id hate to wait 4-6 months to just find out the size choice was wrong. i'll just look for the 993 kith spring and blow my money there

TTS isnt helpful, this is the never ending discussion. my NB TTS (11.5) is not the same as my Nike TTS (12). in adidas I wear 11.5 in classic models and 12 in ultraboost. in clarks i think im an 11. i'll probably just pass since this if final sale. id hate to wait 4-6 months to just find out the size choice was wrong. i'll just look for the 993 kith spring and blow my money there
I normally go down half a size in Clark's and Padmore & Barnes, but Adidas is putting the shoe together so I'm going with my Samba size which is TTS.

Have these been posted in here? Can someone tell me where?

I have a pending order for these from FIGS, hoping it gets fulfilled.

5DA81D50-540A-43DB-8C37-B5D74D0EE52E.png

I normally go down half a size in Clark's and Padmore & Barnes, but Adidas is putting the shoe together so I'm going with my Samba size which is TTS.
Yeah, I’d recommend TTS on Sambas. Even with the crepe soul, I think it would fit like regular Sambas.

Back
Top Bottom