Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Can you take the shoe tree out and take a pic? Does the toe stay down as much or does it revert back to it's OG shape? I see a few people doing this but I'm not convinced 😂
The shoe tree helps keep it form. The reshape does revert back a lil if you don't wear them for a year plus and they don't have shoe tree in them. I did some reshapes to my Kool Wine NB1's back in 2019. I lost the pair I'm holding in this picture in my divorce. I believe mattb143 mattb143 grab that pair from my baby moms when she was selling off my collection.. :sick::smh: Maybe he can take a picture and see if they reverted back a lil.

Screenshot_20230402_130407_Instagram.jpg

Please tell me they didn't have size 9 in those Paperboys on that SNS deal....gonna feel sick

Unfortunately they did bro…I actually had it in my cart but passed since I am a 9.5/10 and they didn’t have my size

Same here...size 9 and didn't get to the site until last night....

eddie-murphy-yes.gif

Damn b , cold hearted in deez skreets...

20230402_145245.jpg

Anywayzzz Today's WHERE....for all the hate NB gets as a Grandpa Shoe I sure break hella necks in em...

Who else is still waiting for their Baklavas to be shipped out from Bronson's site?
I am as well bro, so you aren’t alone. I know I had to have one of the first orders too, (26XX order number) as I was already checked out before these bum Twitter pages etc gave the answer out. My Hal’s are going to get here before these smfh.

Those Kith Spring 993s just keep going up. Guess I won't be purchasing them. Knew I should have picked a pair up when they were around the pistachios price.

The shoe tree helps keep it form. The reshape does revert back a lil if you don't wear them for a year plus and they don't have shoe tree in them. I did some reshapes to my Kool Wine NB1's back in 2019. I lost the pair I'm holding in this picture in my divorce. I believe mattb143 mattb143 grab that pair from my baby moms when she was selling off my collection.. :sick::smh: Maybe he can take a picture and see if they reverted back a lil.

Screenshot_20230402_130407_Instagram.jpg

That's dope... The shape definitely looks solid AF...

Back
Top Bottom