Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Still need these in a 12 if anyone wants to throw the oop 🙏
1680732550181.png

Will keep an eye out, they’re wonderful

They should’ve had a conversation about throwing his 574 in the trash
They arent a JFG collab. The 574 and the 2002r was by the a collective of black New Balance designers. I'm sure they were supposed to be released during Black History Month but the shipment delays messed up a lot of releases

Last edited:
Those quickly went out of reach for me. Those are not a $7-800 pair of sneakers in my opinion. Great colorway but that's crazy.
Yeah I can’t justify that. It’s surprising to see a Kith for NB colorway spike so quickly, RFs work rarely does that quickly.

Similar to the DTLR work though, you check it randomly and it’s shot up north of $600.

Yeah I can’t justify that. It’s surprising to see a Kith for NB colorway spike so quickly, RFs work rarely does that quickly.

Similar to the DTLR work though, you check it randomly and it’s shot up north of $600.
I got the pistachios before they skyrocketed and was debating selling those and grabbing the spring colorway. That was when they were around the same price. That won't be happening anymore. Ha.

They are a JFG collab. The 574 and the 2002r was by the a collective of black New Balance designers. I'm sure they were supposed to be released during Black History Month but the shipment delays messed up a lot of releases
Oh I know what they were. Love that JFG and other black creatives are given the light.

However jawnz was big basura. The 550 and clothes from the capsule were nice

About to cop my first NBs and can't decide which one to get. I'm a 9.5 in dunks wide foot, should I get the same size in these?

Screenshot_2023-04-04-17-40-25-95_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg Screenshot_2023-04-04-17-40-08-08_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Go half size up and do the grey. IMO 991s arent the best 1st NB to each his own but if you're still on the fence a 990v3-4 would be a better choice

Back
Top Bottom