Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I have trouble mustering interest in anything but the US-made NB stuff. I've been tempted by some UK-made stuff, a couple of Numerics, and a few things here and there, but it's gotta be 990/992/993/996/997/998 for me to pull the trigger. I'm not on some "MERICA!"-type **** either. It's just a different beast.

That's surprising. UK has some nice looking models like the 577 991, 1500 to name a few. Quality is top notch as well.

if anyone gets a blue 860 at retail slide it over

Good to see that all those that wanted them ate...should be like this all across da board (I'm looking at you Baklava)
200 (1).gif

Heads up. If you got in on the cancelled 990v6 at J Crew you might try and call CS and have them place another order for the sales price. That is what I did the other day and they shipped this morning.
:nthat: thank you! chat didn't work they said they couldn't do it for me so I called like you said and they put it through. Was a little skeptical since that was back in February but it worked.

Heads up. If you got in on the cancelled 990v6 at J Crew you might try and call CS and have them place another order for the sales price. That is what I did the other day and they shipped this morning.
So you just called and asked if they would honor the price that your original order had?

So you just called and asked if they would honor the price that your original order had?
Give them the order number for your cancelled order. Tell them they were cancelled for being out of stock and that you want to reorder for the sale price

Back
Top Bottom