Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

:lol: sphynx sphynx laugh now, but when the hurricane hits and the power out. :smh: I'll be on a back up generator watching DVD on my PS2.. :pimp:

blakman.jpg

Sometimes I think "kids these days are missing out".

But maybe it's just that the world is simply more exciting when you're a kid, and I'm just projecting my own bitterness and disillusion as guy in his mid 30s

|l
Nah, the kids are missing out 🤣. But foreal. They don't get to have moments, all they do is catch vibes. Vibes dissipate and then it's on to the next one. Moments last. We get to marinate in them. Collectively, at that same time. They have access to so much at all times. Any song, any movie, any show, any shoe, etc. is a just a tap away. That's dope. But that doesn't compare to the "moments" we got to share. Can't remember the last time we had "a moment". You had to be outside to relate 🤣. The Kennedy 999's were the "moment" that graduated me from two for $89 574s to the rest of the NB catalog. That's also the end of the "moments" era. Still happens from time to time. But not like it used to be.

The End. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom