Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

JFG x 610's sitting....

Now hope they go on sale. These are actually really dope.

Anyone have the 2002r mules? Any info on sizing? Kinda want to grab a pair for the wife on that sale.

Sorry for the delay. I've been battling the whole Banana Gang 🍌 on New Balance Buy/Sale/Trade group. #DaggerGang 🗡​
Screenshot_20230427_080447_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230427_080451_Facebook.jpg

I’ve got 2 nbs: 993 in size 12ee and baklava 990v6 in size 12.5 standard d width

I love the fit of the Baklavas, very comfortable.

When I wear the 993s my arches instantly start hurting after a few minutes of wear. I don’t have this issue with any other pair of shoes (mainly Jordan’s, Yeezys and bikes in my collection).

Does the 993 have no arch support? Too much arch support? Is the wider width effecting my foot? Any guesses as to what could be the issue? Maybe I’m flat footed and that’s why I gravitate towards other sneakers? But I can clearly see an arch in my foot.

I’m confused. Any of you guys experience anything similar?

I’ve got 2 nbs: 993 in size 12ee and baklava 990v6 in size 12.5 standard d width

I love the fit of the Baklavas, very comfortable.

When I wear the 993s my arches instantly start hurting after a few minutes of wear. I don’t have this issue with any other pair of shoes (mainly Jordan’s, Yeezys and bikes in my collection).

Does the 993 have no arch support? Too much arch support? Is the wider width effecting my foot? Any guesses as to what could be the issue? Maybe I’m flat footed and that’s why I gravitate towards other sneakers? But I can clearly see an arch in my foot.

I’m confused. Any of you guys experience anything similar?

993’s are super comfy for me with no issues. Have you tried them without arch supports?

Whites laces or gray laces? Can’t decide. Maybe I’ll go with black instead haha

These are super comfy. Different feel than v5 but just as comfortable.
IMG_8855.jpeg
Definitely like the white laces on this color way.

I have a pair of Grey Day 997 no logos on the way and want to throw grey laces in them like these. I didn’t see any laces on the NB website. Any recommendations on a quality pair of NB grey laces I can purchase?

I’ve always loved these.

IMG_5232.jpeg

Definitely like the white laces on this color way.

I have a pair of Grey Day 997 no logos on the way and want to throw grey laces in them like these. I didn’t see any laces on the NB website. Any recommendations on a quality pair of NB grey laces I can purchase?

I’ve always loved these.

IMG_5232.jpeg
I re-use extra laces from other NB pairs. This white one I used is from a pair of gray 990v5.

Back
Top Bottom