Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today's wear
20230430_145923.jpg

that Hartcopy page often has misinformation....who writes this stuff ??
people seem to forget that the Rainier has been reissued a few times over the years. nobody really cared for them when they were around in 2016.
They were called 710s for a bit, weren't they?

It’s like calling a boutique in the North Pole, “Down Under”
Haha, it’s because the store is (or was, haven’t been there in over a decade since I moved from Melbourne) is upstairs

people seem to forget that the Rainier has been reissued a few times over the years. nobody really cared for them when they were around in 2016.

I think it’s run by a guy who’s just putting these together with the hope of landing a job in graphic design or advertising or something, which is fair enough. I like his aesthetic, but the copywriting is usually the weakest part

It's trash fam. Even worse, cats see it looking official and take that info as 100% factual. 5-10 extra minutes of googling for each post is all it'd take.

Yaw actually read captions? I just look at the photos the page posts. Feel like all these cats trying to be archive zoodboard pages at this point

If anyone wants these, sign up and get 20% off. My pair came out to 144 plus shipping or pick up.

I also saw the 360 (grey pair-sucker for nice suede) for $47.50. Couldn’t say no.

IMG_7065.jpeg

If anyone wants these, sign up and get 20% off. My pair came out to 144 plus shipping or pick up.

I also saw the 360 (grey pair-sucker for nice suede) for $47.50. Couldn’t say no.

IMG_7065.jpeg
dang it. no 7.5
folks should cop!

Yaw actually read captions? I just look at the photos the page posts. Feel like all these cats trying to be archive zoodboard pages at this point
I thought the captions were just copy and paste from other sites :lol:

Wish the Rainier's weren't so narrow. I really like that model. I'm glad the brought them back. I remember when they dropped a few years ago. Could never find them in my size and didn't trust buying online without being able to try them on.

anyone with the 610s how do they fit. The pics of the bodega pair looking nice

we talking miUSA sizing or TTS

Back
Top Bottom