Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My Magentas arrived

A6627FC4-0577-4B5A-83D0-C6E60BBF887B.jpeg

85D7ED49-1F59-4FA3-9368-69E99106A0BD.jpeg

ABE12D2B-6745-4F72-A1E9-6C172A2AD8F5.jpeg
Can you confirm if they bring extra laces fam?

I like those V6's but my sneakers budget funds ain't like the Pentagon no mo'. I still have these Asics joints in the collection. Going to grab and reshape these joints and put them in my summer rotation...

Screenshot_20230623_214753_Instagram.jpg

Also, since we talking about Polo lol this dude Jack Sews does some amazing custom sweater/hoodies.. He make pieces and sells them every Friday at 8 est.

Screenshot_20230623_215600_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230531_193022_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230531_192000_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
I am def playing chicken with these. I really want them but if they start to disappear i prob will pay retail. But gonna wait it out a bit a pray for a discount

Same being a sz 13 my size flies in a lot of shoes. My only hopes are that 1. these are purple 2. the masses aren't really interested in 998 type silhouettes unless they're a collab 3. ppl want the chunky 2000s look to go with they're oversized hemmed pants and cropped tees.

New Balance retail is just stupid, period! :smh:

"Made in USA"...."Made with great quality...." Blah blah blah.

Give me New Balances at Nike's price points and the lower quality, I don't give a uff!! :lol: It's not like I'm wearing any NB's to go running/for long time wears. I just like the way they look. :lol:
They have different tier of models for different purposes. I like how they won’t compromise when it comes to the “Made In” stuff, and will just wait for discounts to avoid retail for most pairs.

Like I want a G Wagon, but I’m only willing to pay GL prices haha.

New Balance retail is just stupid, period! :smh:

"Made in USA"...."Made with great quality...." Blah blah blah.

Give me New Balances at Nike's price points and the lower quality, I don't give a uff!! :lol: It's not like I'm wearing any NB's to go running/for long time wears. I just like the way they look. :lol:
I strongly and respectfully disagree with this.

I strongly and respectfully disagree with this.

I used to feel just like you.

Then I looked at how many times I've worn, for example, my United Arrows/Kith 997's from 2018. Most of us just have too many pairs to wear/ go through that quality isn't as important if I were instead wearing 1 or 2 pairs of sneakers per year. $200+ retail is absurd.

I truly only need/want high quality for the sneakers I run & work out in. All my other kicks I just chill in.

Last edited:

Then I looked at how many times I've worn, for example, my United Arrows/Kith 997's from 2018. Most of us just have too many pairs to wear/ go through that quality isn't as important if I were instead wearing 1 or 2 pairs of sneakers per year. $200+ retail is absurd.

I truly only need/want high quality for the sneakers I run & work out in. All my other kicks I just chill in.
I feel you which leads me to think that more and more it just makes sense to get rid of all the excess. I have too many shoes that I think I love (or really like) that I never wear. Kinda over it. I won’t derail any more, I know there’s a downsizing thread in general lol

I see your point. This is lead me to the conclusion I have way to many shoes. I got pairs from 2018 DS!!! I've been trying my best to cut back and sell more and I have made a dent but I need to do more.

Back
Top Bottom