Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Labor day came and went and purp V4's were basically untouched regarding sales...only saw one maybe 2 shops and it was 30%....looking for that sub $150 shipped. Those white green V4's also look good at sub $150.

smh at the $220 price.
I’ll wait till they hit close to 50% off 🤞
B87F054F-4DAE-4949-B42F-ABFEBFB309C4.jpeg

These should never cost more than $100
44589653-5A3D-4195-9CEE-7E29A3C31E9B.jpeg
Woah…wasn’t expecting the yellow 996 to be leather I like those a lot more now. The V4 is still my favorite followed closely by the yellow V6.

Labor day came and went and purp V4's were basically untouched regarding sales...only saw one maybe 2 shops and it was 30%....looking for that sub $150 shipped. Those white green V4's also look good at sub $150.
I was low key looking for those too… nada.

i suspect they wil go on sale, be around by black Friday, and then REALLY be on sale

A lot of the v6s are on stock X for cheap, but do you want to wait two weeks/ unknown amount of time to ship?

Last edited:
yup. beautiful in person but patience saves pockets y'all
More times than not lately, if I pay retail or close, few weeks later, I can scoop for less… unless it’s a collab, or something known to be limited and difficult to get…. Wait!

Back
Top Bottom