Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_5291.jpeg

new balance is disappointing me lately. That joe freshgoods jordan bs and now they stealing the SB aesthetic. Crazy

NB numeric has been around since 2013 tho.

If you’re so mad about NBs, you won’t see em much out of this thread. Maybe stop looking in here, and keep your sanity.
I’m not talking about the numeric I’m referring to these..

IMG_7391.jpeg

Quick google search will tell you 480s dropped originally in 1983 :lol: you’re working overtime to find something to be mad about
yeah but after 40 years they’re going to release a reinforced skateboard version with suedes and different materials? Why did they choose to turn the 480, out of all their shoes, into a skate shoe after all this time?

niketock88 niketock88 Dragons are real folk. :lol: I was trying to be personable with you but it seems you're just a salty person ole Marly and Marly type yahmean'

Marleyandmarley.jpg

I won't waste no more time or language with you. I'll just be sure to buy those Reynolds joints and wear them everyday (Like Forrest Gump's Cortez) and post them in here. :nthat:

Screenshot_20230917_220957_Instagram.jpg
I mean, the dragon is the only imaginary animal in the zodiac I don’t know why that hurt your feelings. But yes, the dragon is also probably the coolest one.

Back
Top Bottom