Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hopefully we see VIP soon for CNCPTS, although I still have the original pair so not too stressed about them. I think they are getting them to NFT holders as well.

I like those Frank Lloyd Wright 998s now that some time has passed since the release. Especially the red toe ones

IMG_6105.jpeg

Striking out on C-Notes 10 years later will be funnier than the first time around. Could have bought a pair for 300 and these will probably never even start that low.

Picked up these 580s and navy 990 v1 from Nordstrom Rack today.
IMG_0084.jpeg

Damn, might have to dip into the Rack tomorrow. I miss the good ol' days of seeing 997 and 998 pairs at the Rack, but things seemed to dry up almost completely a few years ago and I eventually stopped going. Hopefully the downturn in sneaker resale/hype, and the economy in general, means that deals will be available again on quality stuff.

Just unds'd mine this past Sunday for the 6 year anniversary. Super clean shoe.
Bat signal is not as strong as before, these releases are getting more and more difficult. Totally flopped on BxR yesterday, confidence kinda low right now.
You deserve the niketalk humanitarian award fam👏👏👏😁. You cemented out here ✊🏿

Newbie to NB updates

The 9060 is 100% one of the most comfortable and aesthetically pleasing sporty style casual shoes I’ve ever had and my fav new shoe (finally got me out of buying nothing but retro Nike Huarache, Jordans, AM90s and 95s) and the colorways are tight.

Idk if it is the piss poor state of performance basketball shoes, but the two wxy 3 were super hyped. Tried them on and they are cheap feeling bricks. “Court feel” amongst the current generation has become synonymous with no cushion. This is not good for your feet in high impact and explosion athletics especially like basketball. Zoom is the best energy return in athletic sportswear. In Kobe’s and before bball shoes fell off a cliff I could feel the court and not have foot, leg, shin and knee pain from cheaply not having any impact protection or energy return cushioning systems to the foot. When I play pickup I’m going for 1.5 - 3 hours. Need cushioning and these Two Wxy3s were over hyped as hell.

Tried the 990 v6 … ridiculously comfortable. Though I can’t get over the actual dad look to the shoe. Like, I’m cool for the ironic design language evoking a dad shoe but with a cool modern spin Yeezy 700s, New Balanciaga 9060s but the literal dad shoe aesthetic to me is meh.

And after seeing parts of the sole are chipping away on people has me gun shy to drop over $200 on a shoe like that. But the upcoming navy ones are so fire. Like a more calm and neutral version of the Action Bronsons.

IMG_1356.jpeg

I’m desperately waiting on these monochromatic 9060 hitters to drop this fall too

IMG_1400.jpeg

IMG_1401.jpeg

IMG_1402.jpeg

That last arctic grey one looks like a damn UFO. Love it.

Going to prioritize C-Note 998 for this upcoming week. Thought I wanted Stone Island's but would rather just get a GR version of it. I know they announced a date but has Concepts released a time?

Back
Top Bottom