Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I mean you can say that but MSG's colors are blue and white, the rangers' colors are blue, white, orange and red... it comes in an MSG bag and box, and is labeled an MSG release, not Knicks.

It seems very intentional the black pair is not an exact inverse of the cream pair. Especially with the subway signage on the box matching the red color on the black pair.
Rangers are red, white, blue. No orange in anything Rangers.

But I hear you although they aren't marketing as a Knicks collab, both pairs relate more to the Knicks than the Rangers although they both play at MSG.

I thot I was buggin , I'm like I've never seen anything orange on ANYTHING ranger related....although it kinda does make sense being a MSG related collab. Again Either way both are fire

My latest v6s came with only one shoelace. 🙃

IMG_3481.jpeg
That's pretty unacceptable.....in all my years of sneaker purchases I've never had that happen.

The time has come
my collection is starting to crumble

Anyone have experience with sole swaps, or any reputable person to send shoes to.

Did New Balance change MiUSA 998/997 sizing since the early 20-teens? Should I buy the same size?

Need those Kith msg's
I hope they get a proper release instead of this popup/lineup for wristbands bs the morning of next weeks Knicks game. Most of the Knicks fans attending the game actually have a job...

Lol you already know it’s gonna be some wacky *** release

“what year did Ronnie lose his first tooth 🦷 for a chance at both pairs”

Those are 992 compared to 991V2, not 991 vs 991 v2. That being said the new silhouette is definitely not as nice as V1.
That is correct. Not a great comparison, but only thing I had out of the box to compare. I didn’t think it was necessary to also put my C note’s in the comparison, also, but I can if it will help someone.

What dislikes do you have with the v2 (besides the absurd price)? The upgraded tech “should” be a comfort improvement. I still don’t think they should marketed as a performance model, but that is subjective on many shoes.

White looks better, imo.

UPS says my stone islands came in from kith raffle… unfortunately, I guess when I entered, I was in a hurry, and clicked 12 instead of 13, and didn’t realize it until I got the W email… smh.
Pls PM me if you’re thinking about letting them go 🙏🏽

Nah, they’re gonna have 2 pics, one with Ronnie, one David Blaine… you have to click the pic with Ronnie.
🤣 I never noticed that before but I always got a weird vibe watching RF interviews......he even talks like him sometimes. Are we sure RF isn't actually just Davidr
Blaine and this has all been just one long elaborate trick?

I contacted support. My size is sold out so they would only do a return. I just threw in another pair of white laces and called it a day; although they aren’t as nice as the one that came with the shoes.
I've seen these at DTLR. They were there a week before release and in a fSr. But that's in Michigan though. I'd try to get a coupon code out of them or else just return it and buy locally and actually get both shoe strings

Back
Top Bottom