Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_6131.jpeg

I never thought I’d say this but v6 has become my favorite shoe. The style has grown on me and it is the most comfortable shoes for my feet. It used to be 990v5 but I like how it’s lighter and a little more plush.
Was in the same boat. Now I pair it with almost anything from my closet. Schwing!

I never thought I’d say this but v6 has become my favorite shoe. The style has grown on me and it is the most comfortable shoes for my feet. It used to be 990v5 but I like how it’s lighter and a little more plush.
What’s more plush about it? I find the forefront to be very stiff and lacking in cushion. It’s almost like you’re walking on foam but it doesn’t compress enough vs fuelcell on nb runner models where the midsole is like a marshmallow. I still think 990v3s have the best cushion and i think it’s due to a denser foam in the midsole.

What’s more plush about it? I find the forefront to be very stiff and lacking in cushion. It’s almost like you’re walking on foam but it doesn’t compress enough vs fuelcell on nb runner models where the midsole is like a marshmallow. I still think 990v3s have the best cushion and i think it’s due to a denser foam in the midsole.
I don’t find the v6 to be plush or comfortable…. V3/v4 is 🐐 to me

Back
Top Bottom