Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today : m997mc1

20231115_164853.jpg

Does anyone that has the Carhartt V6’s come with this paper instead of the co branded? I’m scratching my head because they were “authenticated” through eBay with this paper. I know there are reps of these somewhere/someplace, but being a sz 15, the % is extremely low. I’m telling myself that when they were originally packed someone just grabbed the wrong paper, but who knows?
IMG_2171.jpeg

Kith has some really good discounts on some nice 990 v2 v3 v4 etc

Just scooped the black and tan v3 for 120. Almost grabbed the purple v4 but I gotta chill.
Purple v4s are tempting, but I know I’m gonna end up finding too much to buy over the next week… gotta be selective.

I'm considering a pair of 990v6s, but I'm curious with sizing. I tried them on at a store, and I notice that with going half down, my big toe is kinda pushing up against the toebox a little. Does that mean I'd have to go up half size or go for the wide option (depending on what's available)?

I'm considering a pair of 990v6s, but I'm curious with sizing. I tried them on at a store, and I notice that with going half down, my big toe is kinda pushing up against the toebox a little. Does that mean I'd have to go up half size or go for the wide option (depending on what's available)?
I mean, yeah. It comes down how comfortable you are in the shoe. Size up, if you don't like your big toe touching up on the toe box.

Green V4s for $162 shipped on packer

Back
Top Bottom