Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got one of the better black Friday deals, these at $125 🔥
20231127_091721.jpg
I caved. Sizes are selling out and doesn’t look like they’ll discount it more. Can’t wait to get them in!

I think I’m done for 2023. Would like to get those new v6’s and maybe the JFG intros but I like to take December off and be grateful for what I have and step back from the consumerism to focus on friends and family with some time off.

Nothing super limited in my pickups but averaged 22% under retail across 15 pairs and worn 12 of them already so I’m happy!

IMG_7718_jpg.jpeg

Kept on going back and forth and said eff it. Excited to try this newer version with fuelcell

IMG_0491.jpeg

Where was this? My homie is looking for a deal.

Wish I could've gotten mine for this low but big sizes weren't plentiful enough to play chicken w the prices.

If any of you guys have friends at Finish Line/JD & Footlocker, I was told this Sunday at JD was 40% off, and footlocker employee appreciation starts soon at 50% off. I’ll probably wind up getting the grey 990v6 for 50% off. Nothing else at those stores really catches my eye.

You may want to just buy it in person. I ordered a pair of 860v2 and they sent me a pair of 1080s women shoes! Like how does that even happen?
Haha. Can't find them near me or I would. I've never had a problem with ordering online. I like ordering multiple sizes to try on and being able to return them for free.

Back
Top Bottom