Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Thinking about it

82CF516F-D0B7-43DC-9C9B-CCAEFDEE44E0.jpeg
I mean depending on how cooked the guts are this seems like a no brainer - you could move those in here no problem (including myself potentially :nthat:)

I WASN'T A FAN OF V6’S UNTIL I SAW A “OUTFIT GRID” PHOTO FEATURING THEM ON IG🔥… MADE ME PULL THE TRIGGER ASAP😂.

IMG_9596_jpg.jpeg
Those flat lays will do it to you 😂. Have made me buy a sneaker and have kept me from selling a sneaker I already had listed. My closet situation isn't the best so even though I don't typically struggle to put a fit together you kind of miss ehTs possible because everything isn't visible all at once. Those flat lays give me ideas from time to time

Working in uniform 5x a week and doing nothing on my 2 days off, then seeing everyone in here wearing heaters have me in my feels...
negrito-llorando-african-kid-crying.gif
I pretty much worked non-stop October-December, still found time to make a Costco run and grab a bite to eat once a week with the wife, to make sure I was able to throw on a pair of kicks 😂😂.

But I feel you. It beez like dat sometimes.

All to familiar especially since my son was born im afraid to wear anything 😂.
Ain't that the truth. My kids are a little older now and I'm still figuring out a rhythm of when to try and get fits off. It's better now than when they were infants but still rough. And they're mom insists on making them some of the messiest lunches. Hummus and 100% grape juice with red sauce pasta. It's like their her little hit squad and my shoes are about to get whacked.

That's probably the smallest N I seen on a 992
Discussed when they came back in 2020 - they don’t have N sizes for every single 992 size, they cover a range. IIRC there were 3 sizes of Ns and the upper limit of sizing they were used on always looked small or weird. Had people questioning if their pairs were legit before fake 992s even hit the scene.

Back
Top Bottom