Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Is $150 a good price for 990BB2? I hate to buy a pair of shoes just to see them at a much lower price later. 😂😂😂

Pretty good. There were better discounts on xmas/black friday deals with somewhat limited size availability, but that's all dried up and good sizes went pretty quick. Would be grabbing the same pair from the NB sale if I wasn't trying so hard to limit my sneaker purchases right now.

New Balance 9060 “Tea Tree”
Color: Tea Tree/Black
Style Code: U9060NRG
Release Date: 2024
Price: $150
New-Balance-9060-Tea-Tree-U9060NRG.jpeg

New-Balance-9060-Tea-Tree-U9060NRG-1.jpeg

New-Balance-9060-Tea-Tree-U9060NRG-2.jpeg

New-Balance-9060-Tea-Tree-U9060NRG-3.jpeg

Anyone cop the sepia 998s? I saw a review that said the pics NB posted don’t match the actual shoe CW? I’m a sucker for anything orange and blue but if the colors are dull, I’ll pass.

IMO, it’s 50/50 tan and orange. I wouldn’t call it orange but my wife would. :lol: Not bright by any means. If you happen to have M997NAJ, it’s not as bright as the tongue on that.

IMG_4667.jpeg

I know this question's been asked to death but how do these fit? TTS or half size down?
TTS...usually a size 11. I'm slightly a wide footer and at times go up a half size in Adidas and some Nikes. But I'm most NBs im TTS or usually a half size down. I held off of these for a while because the sizing was all over the place when I asked and in videos. Once these hit marshals I tried a size 10.5 through a 12 and an 11 was perfect.

Back
Top Bottom