Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Today : m991ukf

20231129_135624.jpg

Im interested in the ALD joints. Wonder if they’re dropping all 4 cws. Def in for the RAF ozweego looking pink jawn

Sir can you please share a link to pics/leaks? I can't find anything. Thanks.

the current mt580s are way more comfy than the ones from like 7 years ago. they softened up the Rollbar a little bit. but not as soft as mrt580s (the ones with Revlite)

honestly the current mt580s are the most comfy ones to date IMO amongst all versions and all eras of them
they are nothing like 574s

the current mt580s are way more comfy than the ones from like 7 years ago. they softened up the Rollbar a little bit. but not as soft as mrt580s (the ones with Revlite)

honestly the current mt580s are the most comfy ones to date IMO amongst all versions and all eras of them
they are nothing like 574s

Echoing what Richie is saying….the current day 580s are an all day wear.

I found prior 580s to be heavy and clunky. Definitely a sleeker look and softer feel.

People are sleeping on the current 580s. U can find so many solid colorways on sales or clearance racks in good sizes.

That toe-guard piece on the 580 has always looked WAY too wide to me, like a dog that got stung on the nose by a bee, especially on my size 11.5/12. Immediate turn-off for me. Some great colorways though.

Back
Top Bottom