Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Out of curiosity, why are people reshaping the 991v2s? I know it's too achieve a specific look, but what is the look based on? Personal preference or drawing from some historical version of the 991?
I think both. When I look at archives images of retro sneakers I love, most of them have the "dagger toe" second only to the cam-...never mind 🤣. It seems like a lot of sneakers back then has sleeker toe boxes. At the same time I wonder how many of them didn't and only looked that way because it was a collectors stash and he had a tree in the shoes which made them look more sleek than they were 🤔

IMG_9327.jpeg
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think both. When I look at archives images of retro sneakers I love, most of them have the "dagger toe" second only to the cam-...never mind 🤣. It seems like a lot of sneakers back then has sleeker toe boxes. At the same time I wonder how many of them didn't and only looked that way because it was a collectors stash and he had a tree in the shoes which made them look more sleek than they were 🤔
i have been collecting for 30 years. they really were shaped like that.

Just bought this
White green oxides yellow $80 shipped from UK to Texas

Also found out some Oneness 580 on sale-

Burgundy $80 shipped

Green olive $61 shipped…. I don’t like the color though but if you like it it’s a steal.

I’ve been wanting 580s w/ RollBar for 16 years now I can buy a pair on discount…. 580 was the hype shoe before 997 blew up eventually 2002R

IMG_1231.jpeg
I wish they could GR issue this. Spy vs Spy 580
Wanting so bad I parked my truck behind my boss Jeep took a photo before I lost my truck
IMG_8027.jpeg

Salehe and action bronsons 1906s are definitley hitting hard..not sure what is topping those shoes from other brands this year..might be 1 and 2 on the list… I know it’s still early, but for the most part we’ve seen many of the shoes dropping until the end of the year.

Salehe and action bronsons 1906s are definitley hitting hard..not sure what is topping those shoes from other brands this year..might be 1 and 2 on the list… I know it’s still early, but for the most part we’ve seen many of the shoes dropping until the end of the year.
The Salehe 1906s aren’t even making much of an impact on social media. Don’t get me wrong, resale is marked way up a couple weeks after dropping but this isn’t setting off any alarms and quite frankly I don’t think the AB’s go any harder. The sole swap on the v6s is going to be WAY bigger than his peach lady jawns.

I also happen to think we haven’t seen much of anything on the collab side. There will be plenty of stuff we haven’t even heard about that comes to light between now and April.

Back
Top Bottom