Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1978S 1978S :pimp: 2010 was a good year. I remember buying the Concord, Infrared & Laser Blue from the eastbay catalog lolol
Screenshot_20231221_071834_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231220_081522_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20231221_074304_Instagram.jpg

Those were cool, but the 2020 versions were pretty much identical to the OG's. Absolutely beautiful.

Now you have people swearing off Jordans and saying they’re only buying NBs and ASICS, which I don’t really get either :lol:

Enh, this isn’t anything new. For as long as I’ve been in here folks have been saying that. I’m almost positive I said the same thing a long time ago. :lol:

It’s the quality issue, or at least it was for me. Now I realize neither NB or Nike/JB offer true quality for the price, so it’s whatever.

Do you suggest collabs only be wild/outlandish colorways and/or color combinations?
We deserve more..creativity.. it just looks like another shoe they could’ve made on their own. These shoes are expensive too green suede Collab? I need materials and creativity. Is it too much to ask?

Nah you got it twisted. Most of us old heads don't like the 997H. :smh:

997's only please.

tbh I actually don’t mind the 997H silhouette, but the 997Hs I’ve seen irl have looked really cheap with bad materials

Not even a MiUSA va MiAsia thing because I think plenty of MiAsia shoes actually look really good

But maybe it’s just the ones I’ve seen and others use better materials idk

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-02-02 at 8.43.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-02 at 8.43.48 PM.png
    685.1 KB · Views: 531
tbh I actually don’t mind the 997H silhouette, but the 997Hs I’ve seen irl have looked really cheap with bad materials

Not even a MiUSA va MiAsia thing because I think plenty of MiAsia shoes actually look really good

But maybe it’s just the ones I’ve seen and others use better materials idk

Nah, it's all of them. They're just a take-down, cheap version of a good shoe that should be on Sears/Marshalls shelves. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom