Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Worn/B-Grade/defective 993 for $140 is a deal now? 2024 NB is wild :rofl:
Haha I wouldn’t pay $140 for worn/b grade/defective. $140 is for excellent condition. I’m hoping it’s a return or maybe tried on pair only. If not, I’ll just return them. Retail now is $200 and stockx is selling for that or more.

On second thought, I’ll pay up and get a new pair. Don’t want to deal with the returns and possibly getting a trash pair. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
I like the jjjjjjjjound 2002R but I might have to settle for the 2002REH if they’re unobtainable 😂

IMG_5366.jpeg

Last edited:
For anyone who owns the 993s and either the 990v6 or 991v2, how comfortable are the 993s compared to either of those shoes? I'm reading and watching reviews and a lot of people praise the comfort of the 993s. Can one argue that they are still as great if not greater than the 990v6 or 991v2 despite not having FuelCell in 'em?

For anyone who owns the 993s and either the 990v6 or 991v2, how comfortable are the 993s compared to either of those shoes? I'm reading and watching reviews and a lot of people praise the comfort of the 993s. Can one argue that they are still as great if not greater than the 990v6 or 991v2 despite not having FuelCell in 'em?
I have pairs of both 993 and 990v6 and can say I believe the 993 are more comfortable on my feet. 990v6 are comfortable as well though but in terms of overall comfort, I haven't found any shoe more comfortable than the 993.

I have pairs of both 993 and 990v6 and can say I believe the 993 are more comfortable on my feet. 990v6 are comfortable as well though but in terms of overall comfort, I haven't found any shoe more comfortable than the 993.

The 993 is more responsive (for me) while the v6 is more comfortable.
I think the v6 is the most comfortable 99x yet imo.

V5 is still my favorite; responsive and comfortable (lower to the ground too)

Thank you, guys! Regardless, safe to say that the 993s are still up there in terms of options to consider for overall top comfortable models, it seems?

Back
Top Bottom