Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1AC7F699-C20B-45B6-9775-D2293B03B7D7.jpeg

Olive 993s too close to recent olive v4s as far as cw goes, so probably pass. Purples, need to see more pics/angles…. I want those lime (or whatever color that is) v4s on discount.

Colors are starting to get too wild for me. Like when am I really going to wear purple or avocado green shoes? 😂😂😂

Getting old for sure so gotta stick with the basic gray, black, and white shoes. Only 990TB6 and 993 white/gum for me.

1978S 1978S you gonna take one for the team and grab a pair of excellent condition "Reconsider, Read Some Literature"; MR993GL.. :nthat:

Hellls no! I've never bought a pair of used/reconsidered/preowned pair of shoes in my life. :smh:

But on the real why'd you ask me? You have me confused with someone? 🤔

Something about the brand itself selling them makes it seem fine to me…. Everything is either “like new” or “excellent” condition….

No shade @ buying worn in kicks off eBay or whatever, but it’s not the same, all I’m saying

whyn0tkicks whyn0tkicks were you able to distinguish any defects or flaw in the shoe beside it previously being on the "greasy sock tour" (pre-owned)? I might grab and do the old Skating-Rink spray and clean on dem jawns for $150 shipped. I'm jonesing for a crisp pair of MR993GL...​

“I’m Rondo on the bongos when giving you my convo / We ain’t been home since we were snatched out the Congo.”

Mane I'm bout to risk it all and go in for the KITH raffle for the unicorn 10.5 aka size 12 Womens.. I know Actions Bronson rolling his eyes that these are actually in women scale size run... :pimp: :lol:

Gents, going on a trip to Japan this March and currently looking for the most comfortable NB to buy for me and my wife. I heard that the 1080v13 is the most comfortable model out now? Any suggestions?

B Sox B Sox :nthat:These Danielle joints conjures up memories of the Asics GL3 Thread after RF left David Z and started KITH, Big Homie.. OH THE BLOOD LUST AND THE BLOODSPORT for a womens sizes run.. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom