Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Need the v4s… seems like they’re drying up and some places not budging off full msrp. Wish I copped off social status/maniere but that tax and $20 shipping had me in my feels, even though the final price was alright lol
Don’t blame you, I’m done giving them business. One of the scummiest operations out there.

image.jpg

Need the v4s… seems like they’re drying up and some places not budging off full msrp. Wish I copped off social status/maniere but that tax and $20 shipping had me in my feels, even though the final price was alright lol
I just snagged the last 10.5 on the NB site.
Screenshot_20240212_205154_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Caved...

Don't ever get caught up on "grail this, grail that"... but if I did have one it'd be the Paperboy 992s.

Price is already ridiculous for my size (US 11.5) and I fear the more time that passes, and the less DS pairs that remain (Id buy used but not seen a clean enough pair), the more they'll cost...

Now my most expensive shoe. A price I never thought I'd pay either by a good margin.

Don't want them reaching 4 figure levels so just bit the bullet.

Fair to say, grail secured. I rarely use that word!

20240214_120954.jpg

I know this a NB thread but can't choose between these 4. Wanted a white and black everyday shoe but the top 2 also caught my eye.
1000003194.jpg

just got my pair today, 20% off, was hoping for a better deal than that but couldn't resist. Love me some cream laces but think these work better with the white laces.
How did u get the 20% off??

I can’t decide on the laces lol. Both are dope imo

Back
Top Bottom