Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I know this a NB thread but can't choose between these 4. Wanted a white and black everyday shoe but the top 2 also caught my eye.
1000003194.jpg
I ordered vomeros online without getting to hold em/try on. I returned them. They felt real cheap. I get they’re lightweight but there’s a difference between lightweight and cheap feeling. Also those two pieces of “leather” on the toe from the birds eye view reminded me of some 990s and I felt I would just be settling for a imposter that I’d never be happy with or choose to wear. The birdseye view is what we mainly get to see when wearing em anyway, not the side view which is plenty unique/different/cool.

1707920655696.jpeg
IMG_2023.jpeg

Versus
IMG_2024.jpeg

IMG_2025.jpeg

I ordered vomeros online without getting to hold em/try on. I returned them. They felt real cheap. I get they’re lightweight but there’s a difference between lightweight and cheap feeling. Also those two pieces of “leather” on the toe from the birds eye view reminded me of some 990s and I felt I would just be settling for a imposter that I’d never be happy with or choose to wear. The birdseye view is what we mainly get to see when wearing em anyway, not the side view which is plenty unique/different/cool.

1707920655696.jpeg
IMG_2023.jpeg

Versus
IMG_2024.jpeg

IMG_2025.jpeg
Only have pair of vomero 5s but I love them, I agree with you on the toe box look.

Back
Top Bottom