Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

yeah, they're long for sure. if you go down in other 990s i'd recommend going down and dealing with the break in process.
I went .5 down like all the other MiUSA pairs. Fits perfectly.
I went a whole size down for V5’s so I’m just wondering if I may need to do the same with these. With other models, the normal .5 down works perfect for me except when it comes to the 990’s

I went a whole size down for V5’s so I’m just wondering if I may need to do the same with these. With other models, the normal .5 down works perfect for me except when it comes to the 990’s
I'm sure it all depends on the shape of your foot. The only MiUSA model that doesn't fit perfect are the 998s. For some reason, those feel snug on me.

The 993s still my all around GOAT

IMG_8044.jpeg

Anyone know where I can get core grey v4 under retail in canada (bc)? Thanks in advance.
Solestop has them and they’re code eligible (WELCOMEBACK15)

Canadian retailers don’t usually have the significant mark downs places in the states do though, and you won’t pay duties on them since they’re MiUSA so there may be better deals down there (concepts & oneness come to mind).

If you have da previous joints I see no need for da ALD's ...like none....unless you got them at a crazy disco like some did...and I'm talking sub $100 numbers...and even then it's still hard to justify em. Just WAY too similar.

Back
Top Bottom