Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Super strong AM95 vibes on the NB1000 joints.

The KITH 1906R CW looks 😍 but I'm gonna pass.

The colorway sold out. I’ve seen a couple left at bloomingdales of all places… absolutely love them..

IMG_8001.jpeg
IMG_8002.jpeg
IMG_7998.jpeg
IMG_7999.jpeg
IMG_7991.jpeg
IMG_7990.jpeg
IMG_7992.jpeg
IMG_7993.jpeg

9060s are certainly different...but they're pretty damn comfy. I was shocked at how light they were, too.

I know the 1906 are having their moment, but I copped the licorice pair and I didn't think much of the comfort. Very similar to the Saucony ProGrid Omni 9. Maybe they get better with wear? I dunno.

Currently can't stop wearing 991v2s

9060s take hate but usually no one who has worn the shoe. I find it kind of funny. Those arctics have been a really reliable shoe and got me a lot of compliments the past 4-5 mos

But isn’t that the point?
They take hate for a reason. they’re so ugly I don’t even want to wear/try them.
It’s not a point at all in a general sense. I think some other NB models posted here and that I see out and about I would never wear and feel look kind of stupid. I don’t like 574’s or 576’s at all for example. Seems like anytime a 9060 is posted here someone makes a crack on them which seems a little unnecessary to me.

I’d get it if it was some terrible selling shoe that was constantly a joke for why NB continues to make them. On the contrary it’s one of their best selling recent models and pretty well liked. Outside of NT I’ve never seen it take a lot of hate 🤷🏼‍♂️

9060s are certainly different...but they're pretty damn comfy. I was shocked at how light they were, too.

I know the 1906 are having their moment, but I copped the licorice pair and I didn't think much of the comfort. Very similar to the Saucony ProGrid Omni 9. Maybe they get better with wear? I dunno.

Currently can't stop wearing 991v2
Would you say the 1906 is TTS. I'm about to scoop up a few pairs

Back
Top Bottom