Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

9060s take hate but usually no one who has worn the shoe. I find it kind of funny. Those arctics have been a really reliable shoe and got me a lot of compliments the past 4-5 mos

Crocs have a reputation of being super comfortable too, but that doesn't mean you'll see me out in the streets in a doodoo brown pair with a bunch of jibbitz on 'em.

Crocs have a reputation of being super comfortable too, but that doesn't mean you'll see me out in the streets in a doodoo brown pair with a bunch of jibbitz on 'em.
Never seen a midsole ruin a shoe to the point people need to hate on it every time it’s posted here. Why bother? I see info and pics posted of stuff I’d never touch and never felt the need to comment.

This is the consumer cult I’m talking about. This guy doesn’t even realize TS stamped some stickers on AirPods and he’s calling them a 1 of 23 Apple collab 🤦‍♂️ asking $1300 for the AirPods and $700 for the $10 Amazon “vault” aka lunch box. This is peak lunacy.

The Tech Challenge II midsole is one of the best ever designed and the upper has elements of the Mac Attack, Dunk and SC Trainer. This is like a good cover band, but I’m not paying $200 to see a cover band. If I do someone smash my head against a wall.

Here’s the thing though… $200 retail for some retro hybrid that will be insanely tough to get for some strange reason? Where’s the technology? What’s the value proposition?

Everything with this guy just started feeling like a blatant cash grab to me a few years ago. I’ll get the TCIIs when they return this year. I got the OG Mac attacks. This shoe just feels like training wheels for that obnoxious teen following. Which is why Jumpman Jackoff is the perfect moniker.

Are the jackoffs releasing in GR numbers? I saw like 7 cws dropping in the next year. Seems like a lot of internal effort to prop up the hype on his shoes.

Dude is so fat

I'm guessing someone hacked your NT acct when in da Travis Thread then b....

Never seen a midsole ruin a shoe to the point people need to hate on it every time it’s posted here. Why bother? I see info and pics posted of stuff I’d never touch and never felt the need to comment.

If page 5532 was a meme.. :lol::nthat:
013dcd63-3bb0-411c-8741-605a9e3399a8_1066x588.jpg

Where can i buy legit original new balance white laces? I have a pair of 997NV from 5-6 years ago and the laces are not white at all compared to my fresh pair of 998nv.

Have some laughs at me for trying to be positive rather than making fun of everyone’s models I’d never wear, I don’t mind!
That's not da point fam, nobody making fun of you ....thing is you legit write editorials in every single thread , especially in da travis thread and how much you hate him/his shoes

But then have da audacity to say that you never comment on something you don't like.....

It da IRON KNEE of it all fam , no worries...you keep typing paragraphs upon paragraphs away and quote da complex sneaker podcast verbatim like it's your personal opinions and some of us will just keep on hating on da 9060's cuz at da end of da day :

1000033014.gif

The good old 960 debate... it will never end. The females be making them look good but that's about where it stops for me.
I like them, however they kind of violate what I expect New Balance to be. Wild as in stussy x mad hectic 580s or Baklava v6s is one thing. I dig that. But the 9060 is different and wild in a way that doesn't fit with NB. They're not bad at all but I expect a certain vibe from a new balance sneaker. A certain refinement. 9060s, while nice looking, don't fit the NB ethos to me. I had the JFGs and loved them. But ultimately let them go because I'd end up wearing his 993 pack with similar colors. Comfortable shoe tho. Just not for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom