Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

0B81C390-045A-4131-9F89-C58AA9754034.jpeg

9060 mention for page 5534

Also can we give WRPD RUNNERS some love

RIP to the Vision Racer, Jaden was too ahead of his time

I only own 1 pair of 9060 (the castlerocks), but I don't really have an issue with them. Some c/w look cool the shape of the shoe looks better on women IMO. I like the Yeezy 500s and these are the same type of shape, so I was cool copping a pair. Will I cop another, probably not. If there is a vicious c/w to come out I will obviously consider or think they are solid, but the hate on them is pretty weird imo.

Not going to hate on 9060s. I have a pair that I haven’t worn yet. I’ve walked around the house with them and they’re pretty comfy. Kudos to NB for thinking outside the box and investing R&D $$$. WRPD runner is another model. I’ll continue to support and buy NBs because they’re trying to make shoes for everyone. They could easily stick with the same models and make $$$, but they’re trying to innovate.

We can think they’re ugly all we want, but somebody is buying and wearing them!

Not going to hate on 9060s. I have a pair that I haven’t worn yet. I’ve walked around the house with them and they’re pretty comfy. Kudos to NB for thinking outside the box and investing R&D $$$. WRPD runner is another model. I’ll continue to support and buy NBs because they’re trying to make shoes for everyone. They could easily stick with the same models and make $$$, but they’re trying to innovate.

We can think they’re ugly all we want, but somebody is buying and wearing them!

i can respect it. The same way I love the 990v6 or the 991v2; i know there are folks who look at them as if they were like 9060s. Most important thing you can be is yourself.

I only own 1 pair of 9060 (the castlerocks), but I don't really have an issue with them. Some c/w look cool the shape of the shoe looks better on women IMO. I like the Yeezy 500s and these are the same type of shape, so I was cool copping a pair. Will I cop another, probably not. If there is a vicious c/w to come out I will obviously consider or think they are solid, but the hate on them is pretty weird imo.
The only reason I said anything last week was some dude posted a bunch of nice pics after picking up a pair, no one liked his post and then the comments about 9060’s started. Not very welcoming. And that’s kind of the point of the shoe. Why push away dudes excited about a new shoe if it’s their gateway to some great ones?

I only have one pair of em too so it’s not like I’m attached to the model when I’ve got 30+ other NB’s currrntly. Just seeing the shoe appeal to sneakerheads who haven’t given NB a chance. That’s not a bad thing at all.

Back
Top Bottom