Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Does anyone know a brand of laces that is as wide as new balance flat ones? I tried lace lab ones last year and they were noticeably worse in quality (not as thick in width or height).

IMG_2260_VSCO.jpeg

Where can I grab these?
I was able to pick them up from an NB store - in the EU, all sizes, in all colourways are sitting (available).

Not sure what the response has been State-side; I'm led to believe these were popular amongst NB-heads. Could be wrong.

Good looks. I'd rather size 12.5 than 13, but worth a shot for that price.

Busy with work yesterday and totally lost track of the jjjj release. Pinning my hopes on the NB drop next week.

Update: these bums (Sunika) created a label but never shipped. After about 2 weeks, they sent a “we’re running behind” email indicating they would ship soon.

They never did.

Filed a dispute with my cc company.

Buyer beware.

Last edited:
Update: these bums (Sunika) created a label but never shipped. After about 2 weeks, they sent a “we’re running behind” email indicating they would ship soon.

They never did.

Buyer beware.
Man Sunika's website is down, and they aren’t replying to messages on Insta.

Last edited:

They never did.

Buyer beware.
If you only knew the half....
They've been "restocking" pairs from the "protection pack" and also 992gr's in various sizes the past 2 months. With nothing being fulfilled,and all payments being posted.
Screenshot_20240309_000724_Discord.jpg

And I'm not talking about a few checkouts or even a few hundred orders, im talking about thousands of checkouts being made by botters waiting for shipping or a refund. 😂
Can't lie they almost got me then I remembered I have a extra pair of 992s in the cut.

206to813 206to813

For real man. I'd be surprised if there's a better GR CW (subjective, I know) from any brand this year. I think these are ridiculous.

Heard some views suggesting they could give the green ALDs a run for their money, which doesn't seem like a wild take to me (I like those a lot also).

If you only knew the half....
They've been "restocking" pairs from the "protection pack" and also 992gr's in various sizes the past 2 months. With nothing being fulfilled,and all payments being posted.
Screenshot_20240309_000724_Discord.jpg

And I'm not talking about a few checkouts or even a few hundred orders, im talking about thousands of checkouts being made by botters waiting for shipping or a refund. 😂
Can't lie they almost got me then I remembered I have an extra pair of 992s in the cut.
I can’t believe there hasn’t been more said about this.

Sunika is trash, I ordered a pair of 996 awhile ago, checkout with Apple Pay, but accidentally chose a half size up. Asked them to cancel so I could re order my correct and they said I was a bot trying to make money. Never ordered from them since.

Sunika is trash, I ordered a pair of 996 awhile ago, checkout with Apple Pay, but accidentally chose a half size up. Asked them to cancel so I could re order my correct and they said I was a bot trying to make money. Never ordered from them since.
I’ve never had any issues with them but I’m waiting patiently for the story to come out about them scamming.

Found these in the bottom back corner of my wardrobe, sadly covered in mildew. A clean with some very diluted mildew solution, lots of shoe cream and then some brown shoe polish - hopefully good for a while now. LM576NB - the leather on these is so good.

Attachments

• tempImageDigNlC.png
    tempImageDigNlC.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 140
Back
Top Bottom