Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Late for work so no glory shots. ⏸
20240309_130100.jpg
20240309_130126.jpg

I love the 992s but last time they released I tried every size possible and nothing fit my feet. The outsole would also constantly poke through the bottom of the shoe, and cause discomfort. 993s fit me a hundred times better than the 992, which sucks because I think they're great looking. Glad to hear they're coming back though for people who missed out.

Mane.. 992GR coming back out.. :pimp: Nike Air 180's coming back out.. (I hope they re-release those OG Lime joints) :pimp: The U991SG2 or those Green 993's... If Nike drops some Nike Air Flow's im TOAST! :wow: I slipped up and grabbed those UNC AM1's a few days ago... :emoji_dagger: Mane... I'm going to be scheming for sneaker funds lolol :smh::nerd::smokin
:nthat:

Thrilled to hear the 992GR are coming back, sold my pair on StockX recently so wanted another. In other news, the N loop in the middle of one of my 992s stitching came completely apart and is no longer in tact and is just hanging there on the shoe. Pissing me off to no end!

Man Sunika's website is down, and they aren’t replying to messages on Insta.

Didn't even bother on IG after noticing some other guy replying to a couple of posts asking about his order. it confirmed my decision to do the dispute.

If you only knew the half....
They've been "restocking" pairs from the "protection pack" and also 992gr's in various sizes the past 2 months. With nothing being fulfilled,and all payments being posted.

And I'm not talking about a few checkouts or even a few hundred orders, im talking about thousands of checkouts being made by botters waiting for shipping or a refund. 😂
Can't lie they almost got me then I remembered I have a extra pair of 992s in the cut.

SMH. I'm glad I used a cc, which I typically do in most cases these days.

Hopefully others see this info and steer clear.

Can I get a short lecture on the significance of the 992s and 993s? I'm seeing that it's significant since it's part of the iconic options of NB, but would be cool to know additional context. I do know the 992s were part of Steve Jobs' wardrobe, but that's all I know.

Back
Top Bottom