Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone here own the Teddy Santis 990v3 Olive Leafs?

If so, how do you like them?

...thinking about going resell.

704460B4-C43F-4358-8AFB-24C6D99579D7.jpeg
One of my favorites from the first teddy run.. it feels like these never even released, I was on the lookout for them and never saw them anywhere

Anyone here own the Teddy Santis 990v3 Olive Leafs?

If so, how do you like them?

...thinking about going resell.

704460B4-C43F-4358-8AFB-24C6D99579D7.jpeg
I recognize the TopShelf eBay staging. Just got a pair of the 990v3 Amethyst from those guys yesterday. I can't speak to this pair other than saying they look 🔥 on feet IRL.....but I will say don't be shy on giving them an offer. They seem to be pretty fair and flexible with aftermarket prices. And the guys aren't your typical resellers selling only dunks and Jordan 4s. They know they're stuff.

I recognize the TopShelf eBay staging. Just got a pair of the 990v3 Amethyst from those guys yesterday. I can't speak to this pair other than saying they look 🔥 on feet IRL.....but I will say don't be shy on giving them an offer. They seem to be pretty fair and flexible with aftermarket prices. And the guys aren't your typical resellers selling only dunks and Jordan 4s. They know they're stuff.
$250 is the lowest I could get them to go.

Wait, what, never heard of this treadmill runner wave what is it.
Think non-Air Max, mesh based running shoes in the EastBay catalog that had cool colors and panels but ultimately most of us passed on because....well, Jordans and stuff. It's a thing now and I'm definitely here for it. I'm just waiting for track suits to pop again and I'm going full power walker on y'all fools.

1000005065.gif

Back
Top Bottom