Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Womp womp 993s is scary... Were these even going for money on the after market to warrant fake pairs being made?

Travel day has arrived. Heading to Japan!

Anyone have recs outside of the obvious attractions?

IMG_0007.jpeg

Man I’m sick of Nike the one pair of nb I got as a gift I been wearing more and more and now am a believer in this brand,
What’s the best budget nb model?

I'm a recent convert myself, and these fine gentlemen have helped steer me in the right direction. Don't be afraid to spend a little extra on the MiUSA or MiUK kicks. Really anything in the 990 line is :nthat::smokin:pimp: The legend that is bklyn style baby bklyn style baby recently posted V6s for $140. and those thangss are kings of comfort.

Don’t waste your time on the budget model. Pay attention, and be patient, and get the good stuff on sale…. Even at retail, pretty rare you’d be disappointed in a made in US/UK pair.
Facts. I actually regretted saying budget after posting. I’ll get me a made in us/uk pair soon. Thanks

Womp womp 993s is scary... Were these even going for money on the after market to warrant fake pairs being made?
I'd say so 🤷🏿‍♂️. Scary part is someone being new to sneakers let alone new to NB and getting duped on a fake pair of ALD 993s on eBay. Seller rating and one lone review should be a tell tale. But if you don't know the game you might miss it. Better quality, better comfort, and a comparatively non-existent replica market is what brought me into NBs back in the day....smh

1000005220.jpg

1000005219.jpg

Yea mid materials with a crazy price point. You’ll usually catch the sales on the apparel at bodega, lapstone, onesness, concepts, extra butter, SNS,

There’s more sites , but those are solid ones to check regularly.

Back
Top Bottom