Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Double post for the day, Bronson concert tonight!

IMG_0107.jpeg

it’s a trivial matter so do whatever floats your boat. There’s way more serious transgressions I’ve observed than what you do so it’s whatever 🤷🏾‍♂️
Need more of this. Props for not joining the witch hunt. 🔥
Do you not see the daily posts of NTers annoyed by you spamming NT with pics and IG posts? NOBODY posts as much crap as you do....thus it's ok when other folks do it here an there.
"Don't be annoying" isn't a rule.
"Don't post as much as others" isn't a rule.
I know, I know: "Don't spam is a rule, Ska!!!"

I've learned that troll and spam are words people use when they don't like content that isn't breaking other clearly defined rules in that forum/group/subreddit/whatever.
People aren't randomly just picking on you.
I disagree.
He posts a lot of pics.
Of shoes.
On... a shoe site.
I mean a person can make it something else and be miserable, but ultimately, that's what he does.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I know, I know: "Don't spam is a rule, ska!!!"

I've learned that troll and spam are words people use when they don't like content that isn't breaking other clearly defined rules in that forum/group/subreddit/whatever.

I disagree.
He posts a lot of pics.
Of shoes.
On... a shoe site.
I mean a person can make it something else and be miserable, but ultimately, that's what he does.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Are we allowed to ask questions about sizing?

I know, I know: "Don't spam is a rule, ska!!!"

I disagree.
He posts a lot of pics.
Of shoes.
On... a shoe site.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There it is y'all.

Directly from NT staff.

Nothing will be done. 😄 Thanks for nothing.

I know, I know: "Don't spam is a rule, Ska!!!"

I disagree.
He posts a lot of pics.
Of shoes.
On... a shoe site.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
its one thing to post new pictures but he literally reposts pictures that have already been posted, and he constantly does it. it's spam no other way to explain it. worst thing is he is so eager to be the one to create threads that you can't block him.

people have suggested he simply use spoiler tags but he doesn't care. there is a large and growing group of annoyed users and yet you still do nothing. what a mess.

There it is y'all.

Directly from NT staff.

Nothing will be done. 😄 Thanks for nothing.
What purpose does that post right there serve?
Posts of shoes on a shoe site at least serve a purpose.
Other than public whining, what purpose does your post serve?
Food for thought falling on deaf ears, I'm sure.

its one thing to post new pictures but he literally reposts pictures that have already been posted, and he constantly does it. it's spam no other way to explain it. worst thing is he is so eager to be the one to create threads that you can't block him.

people have suggested he simply use spoiler tags but he doesn't care. there is a large and growing group of annoyed users and yet you still do nothing. what a mess.
Well aware.
Yes, there is another way to explain it:
"I. Don't. Like it!"
I already pointed out that "Don't be annoying" is not a rule. There's a growing group of people annoyed that he posts pics of shoes on a shoe site.
"But he does it a lot!"
And?
"He so thirsty!"
And?
"He just wants to..."
You don't know that whatever you're about to finish that sentence with is true.
You all just don't want him to post anymore.
That's it.
"No! It's the WAY he posts!"
Nah.
"But there's so many of us! The fact that there's so many people annoyed means we're right!"
Because a group of people trying to run someone off has always been a reasonable crowd.
Scrolling and ignoring is not that hard.
I do them aaaalllll the ttttiiiiime.
"But we want action!"
Posts deleted and I've messaged him.
"No, more action!"
Banned? Suspended? For, again, posting pics of shoes... on a shoe site?
"No, for annoying us!"
So if someone tells me that you annoy them, you should be banned? You really sure you want that as a standard?
🤔🧐😬

#rentfree

That’s a pretty good standard to start with on a public forum.

The least you could do as a mod is provide a solution instead of antagonizing users that want to see NT as a place where people interact instead of a becoming an aggregator for news posted elsewhere.

That’s a pretty good standard to start with
You think we just started? 😬
The least you could do as a mod is provide a solution instead of antagonizing users that want to see NT as a place where people interact instead of a becoming an aggregator for news posted elsewhere.
Worry about the least you can do.
It's interesting how perspective works. Glass half full, glass half empty: both are right, but what you choose to focus on is up to you.
If you think that my responses are antagonizing, there's a simple, easy solution for me: I'll stop answering... I mean, antagonizing.
So whenever you sit around and wonder, "Why don't the mods answer anything?"
Because when you don't like the answer, it's...
#antagonizing

anyone expect these staggered new balance general releases to become the norm?
Not for basic Grey or Earthtone colorways, but I can see them doing it for the more hyped colorful GRs.

You gotta think when they release promotional material they have people out in them skreets tracking the buzz each pair generates prior to releasing.

There might be a lurker on this thread right now reporting back to HQ to stagger them Chive 993s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom