Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Mail call! Big thanks to JPS JPS for dropping the outlet ordering tip.

After the 30% off promo
Olive v4’s for $105
WTAPS for $126

V4’s had a 2mm mark/scratch on one of the toes and WTAPs had some excess glue at some edges. No big deal on either IMO for the price!

IMG_0259.jpeg

IMG_0260.jpeg

Last edited:

After the 30% off promo
Olive v4’s for $105
WTAPS for $126

V4’s had a 2mm mark/scratch on one of the toe boxes and WTAPs had some excess glue at some edges. No big deal on either IMO for the price!

IMG_0259.jpeg
does the nb outlet take phone orders, or does this have to be done in person?
been looking for a pair of U990GT4s for cheap.

After the 30% off promo
Olive v4’s for $105
WTAPS for $126

V4’s had a 2mm mark/scratch on one of the toe boxes and WTAPs had some excess glue at some edges. No big deal on either IMO for the price!

IMG_0259.jpeg

IMG_0260.jpeg
Any chance you know if we still can order if go to outlet or these are all gone?

Any chance you know if we still can order if go to outlet or these are all gone?

the stock changes here and there but I think there’s high chance of v4 olives since they haven’t really hit shelves at outlets. The wtaps and carhartts are wiped out by now.

If there’s any previous season model you’re looking for I’d say it’s worth making a list of the model numbers and having an employee look em up in store.

Add an X in front of the usual model number for the outlet/b grade version.

Last edited:
I am from the US. I’ve said many times, 9060 has some really nice colorways, I’m just not a fan of the mid/outsoles.

…..and it’s really all jokes. I don’t care if others like the ugly *** 9060s, I’m sure I like stuff that others don’t.
I can see where you are coming from on the mid/outsoles they are different. A few years ago I jumped into the NB sneaker game to be different and I have always heard they are comfortable. Now that I have owned a few pair of NBs I must admit they are comfortable and stylish too.

Back
Top Bottom