Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

My son was diggin these “golden” shoes … bruh think he sonic :lol:

Am I a bad father for telling him nah ??

4827AC9A-467A-4BB6-9A81-28B74774CD51.jpeg

I think the 9060 has been successful at pulling in some people that think the classic NB silhouettes are "boring", and people who like Yeezy-type and designer-type bulbous, lumpy-looking shoes. Would never personally consider wearing them. Joints are straight up repulsive to me, but wear what you like.

I think the 9060 has been successful at pulling in some people that think the classic NB silhouettes are "boring", and people who like Yeezy-type and designer-type bulbous, lumpy-looking shoes. Would never personally consider wearing them. Joints are straight up repulsive to me, but wear what you like.
Nail on the head. The only 9060s I purchased for myself were the JFGs. I still like them and I wore them once or twice. They were comfortable. But, they didn't fit the NB aesthetic I look for when putting a fit together with a pair of NB sneakers.

NB sneakers are comparatively and maybe even objectively boring. I mean we have "Grey Day" for crying out loud 😂. Doesn't get much more "blah" than the color grey. So 9060s fit a pocket for casuals and for regulars who love NB but want something a bit more eye catching and wild.

trash shoes for trash taste
We gotta stop bashing regular people for being regular 😂.

Panda Dunks washed all dunks. I'd rather NB feed the general public all the 9060s, mesh runners, and 550s so that when the tides change and the trends shift, the models WE care about will continue on unscathed.

Do we really want. 990 series flooding your local foot stores and the IG timelines?

I don't mind 9060's if they are paired with the right kind of pants.

If you step to me with 9060's and a pair of skin/ankle tight light wash skinny jeans then imma have to send you to Diddy.

Back
Top Bottom