Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

^1700's are definately one of my favorite NB models. I've only seen pics for the 3m's above never saw them available anywhere. I think thosewere an asia release only. good luck. New Balance SF 850's starting to pop up. Ebay and flight club has some and I was told around 500 pairs made. Sneakerfreaker webstore should have some Dec 5th

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

new-balance-mt580-hot-pink-4.jpg
Great colorway. Anyone know where to cop for under retail?

now this is my kinda thread. love what im seeing. nb has become one of my favorite brands over the year

optimusp517 niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice

Originally Posted by JDMEVOIXMR

Got these today for $39 shipped at joesnewbalanceoutlet.com
pimp.gif

MT580BP_alt1.jpg
These, or a similar colorway, have been $20 at champs for a while now. I bought the ones with neon greenish yellow accents. I was gonna post apic up in the outlet/store finds thread in the retro forum and can do the same on here.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

not really feeling those sneaker freaker x nb 850

it would have been better if the toe box was the same yellow then rather having beige or whatever that tone is .
They look great in person. Don't pass if you have the chance to purchase at a decent price.

Sneaker Freaker NB was $167 via SF and not shipping to USA due to 500 pairs, but any US stores that had 'em were selling for $120ish. Anyone know why sucha price difference?

Originally Posted by PumpLance

Sneaker Freaker NB was $167 via SF and not shipping to USA due to 500 pairs, but any US stores that had 'em were selling for $120ish. Anyone know why such a price difference?
"PLEASE NOTE - Due to the insanely over valued Australian dollar, the price on our shoes appears to be ridiculous for anyone in the USA.Sorry, but please take the matter up with Obama as your dollar is now worth less than the peso. We can't really do much about it!"

Not to mention things in Aus/NZ being more expensive before taking that into account.

Originally Posted by JDRone

Yo T21D,

Are those 576s ultra-limited or what? They're very nice . . .
They were gr's at Motive 807 about 3 years ago.

Originally Posted by The Rising Suun

Sneaker Freaker NB was $167 via SF and not shipping to USA due to 500 pairs, but any US stores that had 'em were selling for $120ish. Anyone know why such a price difference?
"PLEASE NOTE - Due to the insanely over valued Australian dollar, the price on our shoes appears to be ridiculous for anyone in the USA. Sorry, but please take the matter up with Obama as your dollar is now worth less than the peso. We can't really do much about it!"

Not to mention things in Aus/NZ being more expensive before taking that into account.

yeah but stores in the USA retailed them for $120.... why could USA stores retail them for that price but yet SF charged way more and said our dollar was bad? They just over charged the hell out of these. kinda sucks cause they did sell to some USA kids who asked for them but charged $200 shipped but yet you couldhave bought them in the states for $120. If it was a currency issue than retail prices should have been more than what SF was charging.

I like the SNKR FRKR's but are these made in the UK? The reason being, I have to adjust my choice of size when I pruchase a pair.

Originally Posted by T21D

I like the SNKR FRKR's but are these made in the UK? The reason being, I have to adjust my choice of size when I pruchase a pair.
They are Asian made and run long. I was surprised that I could fit into a 9.

^ yeah i fit a .5 size smaller than normal. I usually rock 10's, and 10.5's in mt580's, and i fit perfectly with a thin ankle sock into9.5's in the SF 850's. made in vietnam

"PLEASE NOTE - Due to the insanely over valued Australian dollar, the price on our shoes appears to be ridiculous for anyone in the USA. Sorry, but please take the matter up with Obama as your dollar is now worth less than the peso. We can't really do much about it!"

yeah but stores in the USA retailed them for $120.... why could USA stores retail them for that price but yet SF charged way more and said our dollar was bad? They just over charged the hell out of these. kinda sucks cause they did sell to some USA kids who asked for them but charged $200 shipped but yet you could have bought them in the states for $120. If it was a currency issue than retail prices should have been more than what SF was charging.
Like I said, stuff costs more in Australia, like at all levels of the supply chain. It costs them more wholesale. They want to keep their marginsman. Thats not unreasonable.

yeah but stores in the USA retailed them for $120.... why could USA stores retail them for that price but yet SF charged way more and said our dollar was bad? They just over charged the hell out of these. kinda sucks cause they did sell to some USA kids who asked for them but charged $200 shipped but yet you could have bought them in the states for $120. If it was a currency issue than retail prices should have been more than what SF was charging.
Like I said, stuff costs more in Australia, like at all levels of the supply chain. It costs them more wholesale. They want to keep their margins man. Thats not unreasonable.

ok, i get that's it costs AUS more during the whole supply chain process i guess, and that yes, they want to keep the same margins so the same productwould have to retail for more down under. but why did SF say the price seemed high to the USA cause OUR DOLLAR WAS BAD? you're stating SF retailed formore cause it costs them more, while USA could retail the same shoe for $120 . That would have NOTHING to do with bad US currency. It would simply be"it costs AUS more to retail the same products so they have to charge more".... right? Just wondering why they had to say that? even shops not inthe USA retailed for around $120 USD with the exchange rate. If the USA dollar was that bad wouldn't USA prices be the most expensive for the same shoe? it's economics kids

Like I said, stuff costs more in Australia, like at all levels of the supply chain. It costs them more wholesale. They want to keep their margins man. Thats not unreasonable.

ok, i get that's it costs AUS more during the whole supply chain process i guess, and that yes, they want to keep the same margins so the same product would have to retail for more down under. but why did SF say the price seemed high to the USA cause OUR DOLLAR WAS BAD? you're stating SF retailed for more cause it costs them more, while USA could retail the same shoe for $120 . That would have NOTHING to do with bad US currency. It would simply be "it costs AUS more to retail the same products so they have to charge more".... right? Just wondering why they had to say that? even shops not in the USA retailed for around $120 USD with the exchange rate. If the USA dollar was that bad wouldn't USA prices be the most expensive for the same shoe? it's economics kids
Probably because the AUD was weak as hell, so that explanation sounded ok. Im sure dudes threw that up hastily cause they got flamed. Woody probtold them that. We are def talking past each other man. You're right, that's a dumb explanation. I was just trying to defend them because I didn'tsee a rip-off, and you did ask about the difference. v
happy.gif
v My bad forgettin you all riled up and typing in caps.

^ ha, no worries. I just typed in caps for the important parts, not so much that I was "screaming, or mad". I'm bummed cause I did get apair from woody only to find out the other shops around the globe sold them cheaper. I could have got 'em cheaper shipped from sweeden! Just didn'tget it at first and I felt like SF overcharged but obviously it's cause things cost more in AUS like you said and not so much our bad US Dollar. It justseems SF did take a shot at the US for that comment. I'm sure down the road they'll be worth the $200 and it's an amazing shoe. Glad i did get apair since only 500 produced.

Back
Top Bottom