Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

today
BC4CFC9D-D2DC-4DF9-B5B4-2884D2D1158B.jpeg

At least we haven't been charged for them. Can't find the 997 I ordered anywhere else, so whatever. I'll wait.

I was charged, called Saks yesterday, they still have no clue when orders will be fulfilled. Gonna wait a bit more before cancelling but right now its just an interest free loan for them.

Man, Saks is really dropping the ball on those orders. That’s wild.

As an aside, I have been looking all over for those Starcows after they got posted. Those look so damn good. Gonna be another long term search it seems like.

Man, Saks is really dropping the ball on those orders. That’s wild.

As an aside, I have been looking all over for those Starcows after they got posted. Those look so damn good. Gonna be another long term search it seems like.

Just FYI, there's a grey/orange that released alongside it. They both went on sale at most places too. I remember this British guy who was literally just stockpiling and hoarding pairs of them because he called them a future classic lol. Anytime he found one in his size, he bought it. I think he had like 6-10 pairs of each IIRC. I'd be happy with just 1 of each now, but I think that ship has long sailed.

Just FYI, there's a grey/orange that released alongside it. They both went on sale at most places too. I remember this British guy who was literally just stockpiling and hoarding pairs of them because he called them a future classic lol. Anytime he found one in his size, he bought it. I think he had like 6-10 pairs of each IIRC. I'd be happy with just 1 of each now, but I think that ship has long sailed.
I need to wear mine more. They are criminally underrated...

I’ve seen a few more of the Grey/Orange around for sale than the Green and that probably helps explain its rarity, ha. Damn that visionary!

Back
Top Bottom