Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got these in! Only issue is what laces do I put in them because all seem to work!
17CA5F52-5233-46AB-A4DA-7123CA9A34FB.jpeg
758AFA0A-4275-4A3B-90DD-801E8B9780AD.jpeg
BA7B374D-C5BD-4318-980E-6B4540BD9BF9.jpeg

Depends on the fit. I hate relacing but I don't mind as much with these. Fortunately you got the special box. I got the regular MIUSA grey box. Doesn't change the shoes.....does change the experience
This is an actual concern of mine, as silly as it sounds, from buying the shoe from stockx or goat. I'm not sure if they'll come with the special box or not. Kinda want the special box.

I missed the racism posts. Brief synopsis?
Concepts sole investor is a racist and is currently getting sued and barred in the state of Massachusetts. One of the members got mad when I called it out because i made a comment they made that garbage collab to help pay their lawsuit

I missed the racism posts. Brief synopsis?
in an out the thread throughout the day and didnt pay much attention cause it got heated/political. but concepts racist is what i got from it? feel free to correct me, i dont waste my time with concepts anyways

in an out the thread throughout the day and didnt pay much attention cause it got heated/political. but concepts racist is what i got from it? feel free to correct me, i dont waste my time with concepts anyways
1978S got extremely butt hurt when I pointed out that concepts is blatantly funded by racists and has been enabling for decades

1978S got extremely butt hurt when I pointed out that concepts is blatantly funded by racists and has been enabling for decades

Not true & am I'm wondering if you snitched on yourself to mods asking them to delete the convo as you made yourself look silly. :lol:

You specifically mentioned the incidents by the owner, Sam, of The Tannery which are well known and terrible & meshed that into calling Concepts racists as guilty by association.

I'm all about calling out racists but you didn't share any evidence except the owners of both stores are related. The Tannery is done for as a store. Let us know the specifics at Concepts and if they should be canceled.

There is literally an article saying how close they are and how they finish each other’s sentences and that Sam is the money and they don’t use Banks. The stores were connected and Sam and Deon were in and out of each other’s store on a daily basis. Again you are the type to sell your own kin for coin.

Snitched on myself. I wouldn’t be surprised if your clown *** is affiliated with them you punk.

:lol: Ok, so you're just gonna stay with the guilty by association theme. Got it.

It's just hard to be convinced especially & specifically from YOU as you're the most bitter NTer in history. Wouldn't be surprised if you missed out on a release from them & your on a mission to destroy them. :lol:

exactly what I was thinking when I was there :lol:
It’s a factory store not sure if there’s a difference

Size 8 and 8.5 available

The Levi's app has been having steady restocks of the 990v3 for the past couple of weeks. I was able to land a pair of both colors after the release date after randomly checking the app. It looks like they have some scattered sizes available now.

Back
Top Bottom