Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Cncpts x NB 992

I know they're going for the Strawberry Kiwi theme, but they really remind me of the Saucomole 6000s lol

3fc0059e-c849-4fdf-adbd-25c3bde2e8c0-v2AVACADO_TOAST.jpg

Last edited:
Does anybody here go TTS on v3s?
I 'm a semi wide/wide footer and I can go as far as a half size up, but I usually go TTS or half size down. Went Half size down for the JFG's and Bodegas this year. Last pairs were in 2015 or 2016 and i got those in my TTS 11 and half size up 11.5. Both worked. It was winter in Michigan so I wore the 11.5 with thicker socks. Didn't have to lace them up super tight or anything. I'd say TTS is safest bet unless you like a snug fit then half size down is safe. I refer semi wide to wide footers to SeanGo's and Anthony Levine (only on Spotify now) on YouTube and for narrow footers I've found ShadeTV on YouTube to be helpful. They cover alot of releases and all three do lots of NB releases and are always sure to review sizing in their content. Over the past couple years they have saved me a ton of money and time with their sizing advice. Whatever size SeanGo advises always works for me 9.5 times out of 10.

I 'm a semi wide/wide footer and I can go as far as a half size up, but I usually go TTS or half size down. Went Half size down for the JFG's and Bodegas this year. Last pairs were in 2015 or 2016 and i got those in my TTS 11 and half size up 11.5. Both worked. It was winter in Michigan so I wore the 11.5 with thicker socks. Didn't have to lace them up super tight or anything. I'd say TTS is safest bet unless you like a snug fit then half size down is safe. I refer semi wide to wide footers to SeanGo's and Anthony Levine (only on Spotify now) on YouTube and for narrow footers I've found ShadeTV on YouTube to be helpful. They cover alot of releases and all three do lots of NB releases and are always sure to review sizing in their content. Over the past couple years they have saved me a ton of money and time with their sizing advice. Whatever size SeanGo advises always works for me 9.5 times out of 10.
I'm just trying to figure out my v3 size. I wear 11.5 in 2002R and v2s but I've tried both 11 & 11.5 in the v3s and can't tell which to go with. Ha. Sounds stupid I know. I wear 11s in 993s. I've tried 11.5 in those and I was swimming in them.

I'm just trying to figure out my v3 size. I wear 11.5 in 2002R and v2s but I've tried both 11 & 11.5 in the v3s and can't tell which to go with. Ha. Sounds stupid I know. I wear 11s in 993s. I've tried 11.5 in those and I was swimming in them.
If you are swimming in size 11 for 993s the half size down would be best for V3s. To me and most people I talk to v3, v4, and 993 sizing is basically the same. Try a 10.5 if you can. What I do is, if you can swing it financially, there are plenty of retailers with 990 V3s on their site. Find one with a good return policy especially if they have stores near you, buy the sizes you are considering, ship them to the store if you can. Try both and return the one that doesn't workout to the store. That way youre already there and don't have to worry about making the trip. Bring a wipe with you to wipe the sole just in case. Also, try and go well before closing if you can because some stores will give you a hard time if you do a return late in the day (messes up their sales). At most you may lose out on shipping but that's better than paying for a size that doesn't work for you and being stuck with it. Hope this helps.

Does anybody here go TTS on v3s?

If you're a wide footer, maybe. Personally, I opted for down 1/2 a size in the v3s. In a 1/2 size down they line up sole to sole perfectly compared to my Nikes in my regular size (or +1/2 my MIUSA pairs).

I wear a UK9.5/US10.5 in Jordan 4's should I go down half a size when getting a pair of 992's?

I think the size US10 will work better for you.

BIG THANKS to tjmarch tjmarch ! for providing us with these images! I'm confident about opting for a certain size over the other now.

20211023_132358.jpg
v3 (9) vs. 1500 (9.5)

20211023_132433.jpg
Same Size (9.5)

Anyone know how these Yurts fit? I wear a sz 12 in 998 and trying to figure out what size I should get in Yurt.

Anyone want the RF 1300 in Antler/10 for retail + ship lmk. Keeping my tts 10.5.
if you were getting rid of the 10.5 I’d be all over this.

I’m curious about the fit though, as I’m between a 10.5 and 11 and figured I’d be ok going with the smaller one. Are they on the narrow side or something?

if you were getting rid of the 10.5 I’d be all over this.

I’m curious about the fit though, as I’m between a 10.5 and 11 and figured I’d be ok going with the smaller one. Are they on the narrow side or something?

they fit a bit on the bigger side but not enough for me to go down to a 10. You can probably fit a 10.5 if you’re in between 10.5-11.

Back
Top Bottom