Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I am getting really close on caving and picking up the ALD 997s. Not sure how much lower they’ll dip in price.

I love NB but honestly think Kawhis shoe looks terrible ..Go Sixers !
Yeah not in love with them. But far from terrible imo.

Sixers taking this series. Too much size/ talent for Toronto.

Boston Milwaukee is harder to call but an Embiid Giannis ecf would be pretty epic.

Last edited:
I guess no one’s hitting the office [or bodega] carpet today. I wear my GL4 too often to post pics of them lol.

Same here :lol: i've been late on this V4 train but GL4 is on my feet 4-5 days in a week. I want to stock one but it's pretty impossible to find them for a good price here ...
IMG_20190501_114709.jpg

I was just looking at this collab last night thinking if I should double back. These are the regular 997s correct?

And what was the deal with the 997s and fusion they had alongside it? The all grey fusion I thought looked pretty good but the 997s was no bueno for me.

I was just looking at this collab last night thinking if I should double back. These are the regular 997s correct?

And what was the deal with the 997s and fusion they had alongside it? The all grey fusion I thought looked pretty good but the 997s was no bueno for me.

These are the 997 OG. The other two models were both 997S. The difference is that the fusion model had a made in USA upper while the non fusion model had a made in Asia upper. Personally still think the OG was the best out of the three but I liked the fusion as well.

I never owned any nb ever? Do they normally run tts? Looking at 993 997 1500 900v3 900v4..I'm normally 0.5 up in Nike runner and ultraboost and even this asics gel lyte ... I found this old NB that had my size 0.5 up only and not tts and see if I could get away with it...there's collabs back in the day I just never got to like providers etc

Last edited:
I never owned any nb ever? Do they normally run tts? Looking at 993 997 1500 900v3 900v4..I'm normally 0.5 up in Nike runner and ultraboost and even this asics gel lyte ... I found this old NB that had my size 0.5 up only and not tts and see if I could get away with it...there's collabs back in the day I just never got to like providers etc

thinking half up might be too big in my opinion. personally for me TTS fits good with most models and even going half down can give an even better fit with some

thinking half up might be too big in my opinion. personally for me TTS fits good with most models and even going half down can give an even better fit with some
Lame....I'm a 9 and found 9.5 of this 993 I like don't even like the 990v5 at all

Anyone know how to get a sz 9D grey 993....couldn't I just get a women's size in a D width? Looks like they have that..like a 10.5D women's should be literally the same shoe right?

Last edited:
I've never had a pair of NBs and I'm interested in getting a pair. I'm looking at 997s, 998s, and 990v5. Can anyone tell me how they fit compared to Air Max 97s? Thanks

Lame....I'm a 9 and found 9.5 of this 993 I like don't even like the 990v5 at all

Anyone know how to get a sz 9D grey 993....couldn't I just get a women's size in a D width? Looks like they have that..like a 10.5D women's should be literally the same shoe right?

Correct. 10.5 D W993 would be standard men’s 9D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom