***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

suck it, elway :pimp:

:pimp: :pimp:

This move adds so much flexibility since Browner has the size and can also play SS. Would love to see him and McCourty paired at safety. If anything the suspension works out well cause we'll have a fresh DB in October in case the injury bug bites again *knocks on wood*

With Cleveland signing a WR and San Fran also bringing in Sanders,there doesn't seem to be much interest in Edelman. Hopefully this means he'll have no choice but to come back :lol:

Last edited:
Brandon Browner ‏@bbrowner27 3m
Today, I am proud to announce that I am a New England Patriot. I am honored that the Patriots are (cont) http://tl.gd/n91u9j

Today, I am proud to announce that I am a New England Patriot. I am honored that the Patriots are making me part of their legendary organization, and am grateful for the opportunity Mr. Kraft, Coach Belichick, Nick Caserio and the entire team have given me. I intend to diligently work with the same passion and dedication that I have displayed since coming into the NFL to uphold the great traditions and qualities that are embodied by the Patriots.
I would be remiss if I didn’t thank the Seattle Seahawks for giving a CFL player the once in-a-lifetime opportunity to return to the NFL, making a young boy's dream come true. To Coach Pete Carroll, GM John Schneider, John Idzik, Coach Richard, Rocky Seto, the LOB, my teammates, the training staff, the equipment guys the Seahawks organization as a whole and most importantly the 12th Man, I say thank you for everything you have done for myself and my family. I am a truly blessed person.

:pimp:

i love this...did not think we'd come out of FA with our secondary looking remotely like this

Last edited:
This move adds so much flexibility since Browner has the size and can also play SS.]

yup love the flexibility we have right now. between revis and browner...BB has so much he can do with the pass defense. it's going to be fun to watch. you roll out revis, browner, mccourty, and wilson....and then have dennard and ryan coming in to be slot corners...oh man. i'm glad we're making moves and bolstering up the defense with playmakers. not just reliable guys, but playmakers. much needed.

Last edited:
With Cleveland signing a WR and San Fran also bringing in Sanders,there doesn't seem to be much interest in Edelman. Hopefully this means he'll have no choice but to come back
laugh.gif
Hopefully other teams believe he's simply a product of our system and don't even bite. I still think we need a deep threat and a pass rusher.

Very unfamiliar territory the last few days if you're a Patriots fan. So this is how it feels to not clip coupons during the offseason...

Still need another legit pass rusher doe. I don't care if it's through the draft or w/e, but it's crucial to have another dog on that line since they're gonna press + play man more next season.

To me...the best news out of all is that bum *** ***** Kyle Arrington slides further down the depth chart.
pimp.gif

"...What about me?"

- Tom Brady

Woooowwwwwwwwwww

Brady doesn't even need the best defence. With these signings our team is looking great. It's been a while now I just want to pick up a decent d-lineman w good pass rush. However even if we don't, with our new signings we will be able to blitz way more. :pimp:

anybody else in here gearing up for the Patriots SuperBowl marathon on NFL network saturday starting at 10am? no matter how many times i watch these games on my tapes i still get goosebumps

#PatsNation

Revis & browner signings > Talib, ware, and ward signings. IMO browner would've been playing SS on most other teams but the duo was already set in Seattle. He's one of the best tackling corners the past couple seasons, as is Revis. Both excel in stopping the run as well.

What's good with Adrian Wilson? Wouldn't mind having him be a part of all this.

Was on IR last year, still under contract. By all accounts was a good teammate last year and was putting in work throughout his rehab.

Should be good to go this year :pimp:

yeah excited to see what wilson can do. i have a feeling we will take a S in the draft as well in the later rounds

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...edelman-new-england-patriots-talking-contract

"After checking the market, Julian Edelman is in talks to return home. The New England Patriots and the wide receiver's representatives are working on a deal for Edelman to remain in New England, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported Friday night, citing a source informed of the process."

:pimp: news

Now a pass rusher in free agency would be all that's left to get before the draft

Back
Top Bottom