Official New Kanye Tour Thread ...supposedly Ye vs. The Volcano

Only thing that MIGHT be good from this would be a live rendition of "make her say" with cudi and common.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

i can already see kanye charging way too much for this
ohwell.gif
If anything it should be less not more that GITD.

I'm sure as we get closer to the date...we might here someone else joining a few shoes

Cudi? I mean his album comes out in the summer, maybe he will hop on the tour too

i came to this section just to comment on this

OMG, i never thought i would jam to Paranoid and Poker Face during the same night. I hope this is legit. I enjoyed the GITD a lot

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

ohwell.gif

It SHOULD be less, word to the recession. But seeing how GITD got really good reviews, I see him charging no less than he did for that

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

ohwell.gif

It SHOULD be less, word to the recession. But seeing how GITD got really good reviews, I see him charging no less than he did for that

Tickets prices in general are up. How are they charging close to $500 for floor seats to a Beyonce concert
smh.gif
. It seems like every "big" show is a$100 for good seats nowadays.

Pass I don't want to listen to his 808 Emo crap, unless he adds lupe again or common. Last year at the GiTD most people left to go buy drinks or take abrake when Riahnna came on.

Kanye, Lupe, NerD > Kanye, Lady Gaga

Originally Posted by Wings90

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Got word a week ago about the Erwin Center (Austin) booking a Kanye Tour for the fall/winter.. and was waiting on stage setup announcements

well Perez broke that Lady GaGa was going to join him.
http://perezhilton.com/20...hottest-tour-of-the-fall

With GaGa joining him you know there will be many MANY females in attendence!!
should be fire.
stay tuned!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
He's coming back to Austin.

Why do dudes go to concerts to find women?

Its not like anything is going to happen...you gonna meet girls who didn't come to see you...and they gonna leave RIGHT when its done...

I dont understand ya'll at times...

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

Until I see a better lineup not featuring Lady gaga, I'm holding back.
word...gitd was priceless...so im looking for something on that level

From what Kanye says Gaga isn't opening for him, they'll have someone else open she's the co-headliner.

Originally Posted by bilbo07

Originally Posted by Wings90

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
He's coming back to Austin.

HEADS UP: AUSTIN/SAN ANTONIO NT'ERS
the Erwin Center OnSale is coming up very very soon...the last i heard it was gonna be june 27th but will get pushed back a bit so i say something earlyJuly.... i would sign up for the Applause(erwin center) info website and the date will be send to your email. the scalpers are HEAVY and will cop a bunch ofseats, i hope we do a wristband draw for the folks.

Gonna be hard to top the Glow in the Dark Tour........Kanye, Lupe, Rihanna, and N.E.R.D.....man oh man, that show was terrific.

Ive seen his first few tours....

Its only gone downhill with each performance ive seen...

Im good.

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

maybe ill wear my yeezys
You and everyone else who purchased them
laugh.gif

I do need a pair of zens though
frown.gif

I hope more info comes out in the coming days cause I'm really anxious to know who else might be part of this tour.

EDIT: This needs to be a G.O.O.D. music tour, I mean you got Common, Big Sean, Legend (who usually does his own thing), GLC, Cons, Cudi, and Mr. Hudson whosalbum will be releasing in the summer, I mean those who I've mentioned are good candidates for co-headliners and openers. But I understand the jointventure that Ye and Gaga's managers came up with.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Blink-182 x Fall Out Boy x Chester French tour > *
This.

Plus, I don't wanna go to a concert that involves Lady Gaga. Luckily, I went to the GITD tour.

Back
Top Bottom