Official New Shoe Store in the NW, GRAND OPENING=?????????

And wherever this other store is i will be going to TOO !
Two Oh Six

Refrences : Jays4Life,Kobe2k58,Kyguy2340,Qnzunos,Yngrolla,Jiggaman2t3,Kb8Jumpman

^Supposedly right by Acme bowl. But who knows. Besides New5en5e.

edit: I just read this

Quote:
SOMEWHERE BETWEEN TACOMA AND ALDERWOOD

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That's a pretty far stretch. I can't believe I didn't catch that :wow:
embarassed.gif

Seattle Sole

sup viet.

i think all you guys should take a road trip down to portland and visit JUST BE. that place is crazy and loaded with all sorts of goodies from shoes to clothing to toys and games. they even carry clothes for womens so my girl wouldnt even mind stopping by. But the reason why i like JUST BE so much is because they're not just another shoe//clothing boutique, they're also a gallery thats dedicated to art. So i recommend that you guys should just mix it up. Not only have clothes and shoes, but put something into the store that seperate you guys from capitol and goods.

In terms of atmosphere, have a clean looking place like GOODS. Avoid looking like capitol.

But the most important thing isn't what you carry or what type of atmosphere you have ( although they are two very important factors), its how you treat your customers. Take capitol and goods for example. Goods employees are always friendly and helpful while Capitol employees are only sometimes friendly and helpful ( sometimes they don't even notice you), and look how much love Goods get [ in this forum] in comparison to Captiol.

Thanks for listening. Big ups to the owner. Good luck.

on a side note, i heard the owner wears a 9-9.5 [ my size], can't wait to see whats going to be for sale.

aim- watch0utitskevin
email- [email protected]

^i will be visiting portland before summer vacation ends
One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall-Optimus Prime

LIONS,TIGERS,BEARS OH MY RIDE!

Damn I'll have to hit this up when i'm in the area....

Heres my opinion on the store....

A consignment program would be very nice.
SB Acounts are a must.
Premium clothing would be nice too.
An area to chill like u said in the first post would be tight. maybe a couple couches w/ xbox 360 or w/e with madden playing and its just first come first serve on the controllers.
Cold, Wet, Hungry, Need Help..... Please Send Nikes​

i heard some of the clothing brands that you guys are going to carry. triumvir3 lemar&dauley, mishka, diamond, kid robot. thats all i could remember, but i know there were more

Anyways, back to the topic at hand, I think the layout should be simple. Shoes on shelves on the walls, gear on tables in the middle. If u have a kick it spot, stick it in the back and have like 2 couches, and a tv, maybe a pool table if u got room. Keep it minimalistic and it'll be golden. I'm sick of stores that assault your eyes with random @#%$ all over. People come to look at shoes, not statues of MJ. In terms of what u carry, I think a consignment wall would be pretty sick. That's just my two cents.

so since its coming out in a month. what is goin to be carried in teh store. i wonder if people are goin to line up outside the store on grand opening. not cool

what up trunks..are your clots a 12? if so....sell me or amsterdams. love you, and thanks in advance haha
sell me your AF1 lows in sz 13!!!

Viet please take off that information for it is not confirmed.
sell me your AF1 lows in sz 13!!!

ive heard the store name and what the store carries. ive heard what the layout is like but not sure if confirmed. ive heard what the names logo looks like and such but all not confimed. just sitting back and waiting to see.

Back
Top Bottom