Official New Yawk Knicks vs the Cleveland Cavaliers thread - Nov. 6th 2009 Vol. LBJ 2010

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I havent been watching the Knicks all season but why has Jordan hill been catchin DNP-CDs?
I ask the same question.

I'm guessing it's because we have Lee, Chandler and Gallinari in the front court.

I havent been watching the Knicks all season but why has Jordan hill been catchin DNP-CDs?
you didn't know? he's the worst pick ever!

sadly, Will is buying himself a first class ticket outa town.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

I cant wait til ya'll got nothing to look forward too when Bron re-signs for that MAX.
pimp.gif
so answer this question: why hasn't he done so from this past season?

Cause he wants to sign with the knicks....there i said it, you happy son?

Originally Posted by The Wizard

I ask the same question.

I'm guessing it's because we have Lee, Chandler and Gallinari in the front court.

They've been showcasing Jared Jeffries in an attempt to trade his and Eddy Curry's salary to create more available cap space for the summer of 2010.

But after this game, I can see Jordan getting more minutes the same way Hughes has earned his starting position.

I cant wait til ya'll got nothing to look forward too when Bron re-signs for that MAX.
pimp.gif

Oh I see, no real answer so resorting to sarcasm. Gotcha.

I cant wait til ya'll got nothing to look forward too when Bron re signs for that MAX.
pimp.gif

quoted so you won't edit...
nerd.gif
wink.gif

Did y'all see the CC halftime interview on MSG?

Just said that he thinks Bron will play for the Knicks next year and he's been telling him that its the best place in the world to win....
pimp.gif

Bye bye Cleveland
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

dudes cockiness is redic when he plays here. walks around likes hes god but then again we prolly would too. i agree with jvg though, i think he knows alreadywhat hes going to do and i dont think were going to like it. he likes this the world stops thing when he comes to the garden, it might not be the same if itwas an every night thing idk

smh the knicks dont lay down all the time.
it seem like they already acting like the game is lost to them from the jump.

I wish I was in the stands to shoot chris duhon in the head with a slingshot and he end up with a lump

YO FOR REAL FOR REAL... My Knicks Fans... What historically took place in the Garden that went y'all way besides the Willis Reed and the 4pt play?

laugh.gif
@ Bron

The Knicks are terrible why would he want to go there? Seriously?

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Did y'all see the CC halftime interview on MSG?

Just said that he thinks Bron will play for the Knicks next year and he's been telling him that its the best place in the world to win....
pimp.gif

Bye bye Cleveland
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

small_miss_cleo.jpg

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

YO FOR REAL FOR REAL... My Knicks Fans... What historically took place in the Garden that went y'all way besides the Willis Reed and the 4pt play?
C'mon Son... wrestlemania I Act like U know!

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

D. West wearing Pippen I's, not sure if anyone noticed, didn't bother to read the thread.
he wore the white cb 94's yesterday, my man d west

Back
Top Bottom