Official New York Giants 2013 Off-Season thread: (2014 schedule on page 87)

Tuck and Osi were ghost, won't comment on Tyron anymore since nobody back there played well (doesn't surprise me Romo attacked him for game winning TD and to run the clock out for the first down).

GMen got pressure but Romo evaded them and poor CB play (I know we have 3's out there but they need to do a better job).

Victor "photoshoot" Cruz with 3 drops, hope its just first game jitters.

Coughlin: "We had trouble stopping the slant all night. Like we'd never seen a slant before." #nyg

Coughlin: "There won't be any more blowing smoke up (the players') rear ends." Wowzer. #nyg

O-line concerns me more than anything else.

Last edited:
Been saying the offensive line was weak.
CBs are injured
running game is weak
Cruz dropped 3 catchable passes, two of them he was wide open.
Just a disgusting way to start the season and now my phone is blowing up by people i haven't spoken to in months :x

LOL.

Long season, Gmen started 0-1 last year. They seem to have similar issues as last season but we all saw how that panned out... Two superbowl in 4 years.

Nicks played hurt and could not get open, Cruz droped wide open passes which won't happen. P

Don't really care who the opponent is, Cowboys wanted revenge for last year after the giants embarrassed them and won the whole thing, they still gave the GMEN a million chances.... it happens. Oline needs to be more consistent, pass rush was not sharp, coverage was God awful.... Still only lost by 7

Positives: Hixon looked good, JPP was everywhere, our 4th CB Coe looked good yesterday (hopefully he will be ok), Black Unicorn

Negatives. Cruz 3 dropped passes (he still was able to get open), Nicks is playing hurt but this is basically his preseason, losing line of scrimmage battle

Last edited:
Everyone pretty much stated all of our issues.
It's just the first game of the season, we got 15 more to go.
Not even worried, cowgirl fans will be cowgirl fans...acting like they just won the super bowl :smh:

Our secondary is in shambles and our o-line still can't run block or create holes worth a damn :smh:

Hixon looks good. Always liked him and he's always shown signs. Hopefully he doesn't get hurt this season

David Wilson is gonna be on the Tiki Barber lesson plan for sure after last night.

I would've like to see Randle get a shot out there but Hixon has the edge in experience so we're sticking with him for now just like last year.

games against cowboys makes me miss jacobs
he always brings that extra attitude to games against cowboys

I just hope Hixon stays healthy, he is too dynamic of a player esp on special teams.

GMEN should bounce back as they usually do

it's been a looooooong time since we played. Defense better be angry. Tuck has come out and said the Defense wasn't hungry, the young kids didn't play well. It's time to step up and get this win.

No excuses, have to bounce back big time.

I think Victor Cruz is poised for a big game because of the awful performance in game 1. He needs to reassure everyone that he is a quality WR. Hopefully the pass rush is crisp and we can contain Doug Martin.

LETS GO BIG BLUE

Back
Top Bottom