Official New York Knicks (31-28) vs the Miami Heat (41-17) thread.. Game 3: 4/15/12 @ 1pm on ABC

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Rivalry ? LOL

i guess you were too young or wasn't into bball during the late 90's

heat/knicks was always must watch
I don't you think you understood what he meant. If the knicks suck, why is it a rivalry right now? You know its bad in NY when fans want the knicks to lose so D'Antoni can get fired 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Rivalry ? LOL

i guess you were too young or wasn't into bball during the late 90's

heat/knicks was always must watch
yeah it was, but it hasnt been a couple years ago and it isnt now... heat and boston right now is a rivalry..

"Frank Isola - Breaking: Mike D'Antoni says Melo may return on Tues vs Det. But Melo is out vs Miami and Houston"

melo should have been sitting out the last week

but now dantoni has his built in excuse after playing him in the last two garbage games

MIAMI -- The big New York Knicks-Miami Heat will be missing a couple of stars Friday night (8 ET, ESPN) because of injuries.

Carmelo Anthony will not play due to multiple injuries, and Dwyane Wade will miss his seventh straight game, a Heat spokesman told ESPN.

It's funny because ESPN was advertising it as a Star Studded game, and now 2 of the biggest names from both teams aren't playing
laugh.gif
..I still hope it's a competitive game..Maybe the Knicks play better w/o Melo and have more ball movement. Regardless, I don't see how LeBron doesn't have a monster game going up against Bill Walker or w/e bench player gets the task of guarding LBJ

Back
Top Bottom