Official New York Knicks bandwagon thread...

Originally Posted by you big dummy

610xpe7.jpg

lebknickscopyoe9.jpg

i'm loving this pic!! hope he comes thru

the knicks haven't even signed the dude yet, and his decision has yet to be announced. im sick of coming on the s&t forum to find all these"LEBRON FINNA SIGN WITH KNICKS" threads................ S T F U ALREADY.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
still pumped after yesterdays trade... but bandwagon knicks fan, yall better geton now because were gonna be a PROBLEM after next year, with or without lebron, were turnin this around

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

they don't actually have anyone yet.

if the Lebron dream materializes, I won't be "on the bandwagon" but I will enjoy watching the Knicks
couldn't have put it bbetter myself

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

the knicks haven't even signed the dude yet, and his decision has yet to be announced. im sick of coming on the s&t forum to find all these "LEBRON FINNA SIGN WITH KNICKS" threads................ S T F U ALREADY.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen"value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embedsrc="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always"allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

if bron decides not to sign with the knicks we will still be alright in 2010

we're gonna come off either way.

still, bron need to sign with us... we wouldn't boo him for not getting us a taco.

the knicks haven't even signed the dude yet, and his decision has yet to be announced. im sick of coming on the s&t forum to find all these "LEBRON FINNA SIGN WITH KNICKS" threads................ S T F U ALREADY.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you mad ?

Francis

All the Knicks have to do is get rid of Curry's contract and they'll be able to make a run at Wade-LeBron-Bosh with Dikembe and Anthony Johnsonrounding out the starting 5.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you mad ?

Francis

No, he's obviously not mad, he's being a realist. Until anybody signs anyone, it's all %!%+#!+%. Calm down with the
roll.gif

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

they don't actually have anyone yet.

if the Lebron dream materializes, I won't be "on the bandwagon" but I will enjoy watching the Knicks
couldn't have put it bbetter myself

Word, I'll be taking alot more trips to MSG
laugh.gif

I'm loving Cavs "fans" covering up their nervousness by getting mad with all the LBJ to Knicks talk.

I put the word fans into quotes because there were no Cavs fans on here before LBJ got drafted. So obviously ya'll started the whole bandwagoning business
laugh.gif

Like all my fellow Knicks fans have been saying, just enjoy the next 2 years fellas
pimp.gif

im not even a cavs fan. i dont even like lebron james for that matter. the knicks are putting all their eggs in one basket... thinkin lebron will 200%absolutely sign with the knicks.. anything can happen in these 2 years, dont jump to conclusions.

^ Did I say I was talking to you? no, so take your own advice and don't jump to conclusions

if his claim of wanting to be the 1st billionaire athlete is true... he has to go to a team like the Knicks. New York is the media, entertainment money capitalof the world

ill give knicks fans credit they've stuck with the team during all those crap years and while im sure when the knicks become good again their going to havetheir share of bandwagon fans but win or lose the knicks have always had a strong fanbase so i doubt the bandwagon will be that bad compared to other teams whohave no fans whatsoever until they acquire someone decent.

that being said i hope the knicks get good soon, i miss them being good, pretty much everyone in my family is a knicks fan and i went to a few knicks gamesduring the late 90's early 2000's, so while the lakers are my team and i don't do 2nd favorite teams, i got love for the knicks and have followedthem pretty closely since i started watchin basketball in the early 90's so i hope they get it together.

that being said kobe and the lakers finish off their 2nd 3 peat by beating lebron and the knicks in the 2011 finals.

My how the tables have turned.....
laugh.gif

BTW...Knicks fans never forget.

Hop on the bandwagon if you please....but to expect to receive some severe thrashings.

You are going to become New Yorker's footstools.....disgraceful peasants (word to outtacontrol music)

Every S&T thread had some kind of Knicks punchlines involved.....now y'all want to hop on the bandwagon?

Your names have been noted.....

gargamel.jpg

05935273ef6c321897742e3b55140e713d6f7d1.gif

I'm loving Cavs "fans" covering up their nervousness by getting mad with all the LBJ to Knicks talk.

I put the word fans into quotes because there were no Cavs fans on here before LBJ got drafted. So obviously ya'll started the whole bandwagoning business
laugh.gif

Like all my fellow Knicks fans have been saying, just enjoy the next 2 years fellas
pimp.gif

[h1]
off_line.gif
J Steezzz.niketalk[/h1]

[table][tr][td]Kudos[/td] [td]141[/td] [/tr][/table]

view my images
[table][tr][th="col"]Total Posts[/th] [th="col"]Last Post[/th] [th="col"]Last Seen[/th] [th="col"]Joined[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1520[/td] [td]11/22/08 23:54:47[/td] [td]11/22/08 23:54:47[/td] [td]03/07/08[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th="col"]Visitors Now[/th] [th="col"]Visitors Today[/th] [th="col"]Most Visits[/th] [th="col"]Total Visits[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]30
10/30/08[/td] [td]398[/td] [/tr][/table]
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
outacontrol, belle, and myself have ALL been on here before LeBron wasdrafted. I was banned in December '07 under Pacman1523...hell, my sig even said 'Welcome to Cleveland Darius' at one point and we thought DaJuan,Ricky, and Darius wouldn't be half bad when DaJuan was scoring 20+ per night
laugh.gif

I'm actually glad the Knicks gave up on THIS season, false hope for an 8th spot is pointless.

...and besides, the Knicks owe Utah a 1st round pick if they tank in 2009, so I'd rather they tank THIS season.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

[h1]
off_line.gif
J Steezzz.niketalk[/h1]

view my images
[table][tr][th="col"]Total Posts[/th] [th="col"]Last Post[/th] [th="col"]Last Seen[/th] [th="col"]Joined[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1520[/td] [td]11/22/08 23:54:47[/td] [td]11/22/08 23:54:47[/td] [td]03/07/08[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][th="col"]Visitors Now[/th] [th="col"]Visitors Today[/th] [th="col"]Most Visits[/th] [th="col"]Total Visits[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]30
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
outacontrol, belle, and myself have ALL been on here before LeBron was drafted. I was banned in December '07 under Pacman1523...hell, my sig even said 'Welcome to Cleveland Darius' at one point and we thought DaJuan, Ricky, and Darius wouldn't be half bad when DaJuan was scoring 20+ per night
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Don't even give him the time of day....

im not even a cavs fan. i dont even like lebron james for that matter. the knicks are putting all their eggs in one basket... thinkin lebron will 200% absolutely sign with the knicks.. anything can happen in these 2 years, dont jump to conclusions.
Excuse the CAPS, too lazy to re-type.

Regardless if Lebron comes here or not, just the fact that the Knicks have entered the running FOR HIM IS A MAJOR ACCOMPLISHMENT.

....AND BESIDES, THERE IS SUCH A huge LIST OF TOP FREE AGENTS THAT SAME OFF-SEASON. LEBRON OR NOT, THE KNICKS ARE HEADED IN A POSITIVE DIRECTION.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

[h1]
off_line.gif
J Steezzz.niketalk[/h1]

view my images
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
outacontrol, belle, and myself have ALL been on here before LeBron was drafted. I was banned in December '07 under Pacman1523...hell, my sig even said 'Welcome to Cleveland Darius' at one point and we thought DaJuan, Ricky, and Darius wouldn't be half bad when DaJuan was scoring 20+ per night
laugh.gif

Wow pullin up my profile and my join date? You got me bro
eyes.gif

Ok so you named 3 people including yourself..... what about all the others with Cavs sigs?

You GOTTA kno that you guys have a huge amount of bandwagoners all over the country and those people will leave once LBJ is gone

laugh.gif
Cavs fans sound like Magic fans did back in 1996.

- He's gonna stay here. Look at the team we've surrounded him with. I mean, we made the Finals with him.
- Why would he accept less money to sign with a crappy team?
- He loves it here, and he hasn't given any indication that he'll leave.

IMO, only way Lebron isn't in a Knicks uniform is if he manages to have a career ending injury before 2010.

Back
Top Bottom