OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

So happy you guys got that 6th pick now
grin.gif

David Lee's agent shut down that trade. He told Memphis that Lee doesn't want to play in Memphis and he wont resign with them when his contractexpires.

I was just thinking of the possibilities of grabbing up Mayo if we would have got the 5th pick.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

David Lee's agent shut down that trade. He told Memphis that Lee doesn't want to play in Memphis and he wont resign with them when his contract expires.

I was just thinking of the possibilities of grabbing up Mayo if we would have got the 5th pick.

frown.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

How come every team make moves except the Knicks?

[table][tr][td]Sun, Apr 6[/td] [td]Orlando[/td] [td]W 100-90[/td] [td]21-56[/td] [td]W. Chandler 23[/td] [td]Z. Randolph 11[/td] [td]N. Robinson 5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue, Apr 8[/td] [td]@ Detroit[/td] [td]W 98-94[/td] [td]22-56[/td] [td]W. Chandler 19[/td] [td]W. Chandler 9[/td] [td]F. Jones 3
J. Crawford 3
J. Jeffries 3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wed, Apr 9[/td] [td]Charlotte[/td] [td]W 109-107[/td] [td]23-56[/td] [td]J. Crawford 18[/td] [td]Z. Randolph 11
. Lee 11[/td] [td]R. Balkman 4[/td] [/tr][/table]

3 game winning streak came back with a VENGEANCE
mad.gif
tired.gif

DAMN YOU ISIAH

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

[table][tr][td]Sun, Apr 6[/td] [td]Orlando[/td] [td]W 100-90[/td] [td]21-56[/td] [td]W. Chandler 23[/td] [td]Z. Randolph 11[/td] [td]N. Robinson 5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tue, Apr 8[/td] [td]@ Detroit[/td] [td]W 98-94[/td] [td]22-56[/td] [td]W. Chandler 19[/td] [td]W. Chandler 9[/td] [td]F. Jones 3
J. Crawford 3
J. Jeffries 3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wed, Apr 9[/td] [td]Charlotte[/td] [td]W 109-107[/td] [td]23-56[/td] [td]J. Crawford 18[/td] [td]Z. Randolph 11
. Lee 11[/td] [td]R. Balkman 4[/td] [/tr][/table]

3 game winning streak came back with a VENGEANCE
mad.gif
tired.gif

DAMN YOU ISIAH

mad.gif

^^crazy how those 3 games made that big of a difference.

[table][tr][td]Minnesota[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]60[/td] [td].268[/td] [td]44[/td] [td]15-26[/td] [td]7-34[/td] [td]14-38[/td] [td]3-13[/td] [td]95.6[/td] [td]102.4[/td] [td]-6.8[/td] [td]Won 1[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New York[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]59[/td] [td].280[/td] [td]43[/td] [td]15-26[/td] [td]8-33[/td] [td]20-32[/td] [td]5-11[/td] [td]96.9[/td] [td]103.5[/td] [td]-6.6[/td] [td]Lost 3[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Memphis[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]60[/td] [td].268[/td] [td]44[/td] [td]14-27[/td] [td]8-33[/td] [td]11-41[/td] [td]2-14[/td] [td]100.7[/td] [td]106.9[/td] [td]-6.2[/td] [td]Lost 3[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Seattle[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]62[/td] [td].244[/td] [td]46[/td] [td]13-28[/td] [td]7-34[/td] [td]12-40[/td] [td]6-10[/td] [td]97.5[/td] [td]106.3[/td] [td]-8.8[/td] [td]Won 2[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Miami[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]67[/td] [td].183[/td] [td]51[/td] [td]9-32[/td] [td]6-35[/td] [td]8-44[/td] [td]2-14[/td] [td]91.4[/td] [td]100.0[/td] [td]-8.6[/td] [td]Won 1[/td] [td]2-8[/td] [/tr][/table]

We would've had the 4th pick.

eh, hopefully the kids a star.

thankfully i didn't bother to watch our organization screw up the draft yet again. i prepared for the stupidity. waiting for summer league.

why did'nt we just trade for wally szerbiak, whats the difference ? knicks are so full of _ _ _ _ . when i saw eric gordon go next i got
mad.gif
. this bozo better be no joke ............

Things could have been worse, we could have made a crappy trade with David Lee

laugh.gif
This wasn't the worst draft I attended, probably the worst draft was when I saw that Marcus Camby and our draft pick got traded for McDyess and theirdraft pick...and in that draft, who did we have a chance to get?? Amare Stoudamire
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Just awful.

I don't even care if the kid turns out ok...for now, it was the wrong pick.

Originally Posted by Krisp Kicks

^I'd love Conley for Lee if they would take that, but I think he is the least likely to be moved out of all their PGs. But Conley would be good money with this Knicks squad.

memphis wouldn't give up mike conley for beasley so there is noway he's the one whose out. most likely lowry

Originally Posted by Fede DPT

All these teams are making moves. Mayo with Rudy Gay?
sick.gif

dats what i was thinking, the sky is the limit with this team, and they just gotta figure their selves out

In all seriousness, all the good players were already taken, Gordon is nothing special to me, and Augustine will probably be nothing more than a backup PG.

The only issue I have is that the Knicks could have traded down and still got this guy, but hey......he was the MVP of his league so he obviously has game, solet's see how long it takes to transition his game to the US. He will flourish under the Knicks new system IMO.

It doesn't matter who we picked, the team still has a lot of players that need to go, this will be a long process regardless of who we picked.

july 14 is the start of summer league. hopefully he shows promise towards the future, because i feel that is why he was drafted. now i know that stephwon't be traded for a large contract, and that we will be in the running for a point in the next draft.

tha latest trade rumor for new york is the knicks sending lee to the bobcats for raymond felton and the bobcats 1st round pik for next year...raymond feltonmite be nasty in d'antoni's system

see, now if larry brown does the bobcats the way he did the knicks, they can't win more than 23 games next season. that could be a great pick next season.i do that trade.

Seriously, as good as Lee is and as much as I like dude, we gotta stockpile as many picks as we can.

Plus we get a young PG, he might not be the quickest but he's solid and has a lot of room to grow.

they let Bayless walk for Danilo?

i was out with my cousin...i almost caught an aneurysm....

i didnt even see the pick, my boys calls me....so i ask if Mayo was take, he says he was...i ask if Bayless was taken, he wasnt....

i'm just absolutely disgusted right now.

a f------- Euro is not what we needed. F his skill set.

and they BETTER not resign Marbury

to think i was so happy miami didnt pick OJ Mayo thinkign he would drop to us, then timberwolves picked him up, then westbrook got picked up, then i justrealized the curse still lives when we ordered italian last night

The thing is that the knicks squad is good as it is...just gotta develop the players we have

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
see, now if larry brown does the bobcats the way he did the knicks, they can't win more than 23 games next season. that could be a great pick next season. i do that trade.
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Brandon Jennings
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by petermans

to think i was so happy miami didnt pick OJ Mayo thinkign he would drop to us, then timberwolves picked him up, then westbrook got picked up, then i just realized the curse still lives when we ordered italian last night

The thing is that the knicks squad is good as it is...just gotta develop the players we have

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

come on...were all fans but what team have you been watching?

Back
Top Bottom