OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

I think he can still be good like he was with Washington.

He was never good
tongue.gif
....he was an overrated defender, who got the "versatile"tag when he D'ed up Lebron in the playoffs a few years back. Yeah, he was one of the better defenders on the Wizards, but I liken his defensive abilites atthat time to a "OK" looking girl who hangs out with a bunch of ugly chicks. Meaning, his defense REALLY stood out, because of how inept the rest ofthe squad was at that end of the court. That "OK" chick is gonna look like a dime if you keep staring long enough and also due to how hideous allthem ugly chicks are...

Good win for the Knicks tho....anytime Cleveland loses I'm happy

^ exactly. i never bought into the "best versatile defender" tag he got. it was a matter of him guarding Bron who averaged 30 or so and someone elseguarding Bron and him getting 40+.

Curry is f'n soft. i saw numerous times where he coulda just dunked it and dude was missing layups.

Randolph and Lee
eek.gif
pimp.gif

One win and it's like Isaiah is off the hook from what it seems. Fans have to keep the pressure on win or lose. It's beyond repair.

^Nah he is not off the hook yet.....and I think all of the real Knicks are not impressed by this win. Put together a nice winning streak of more than fourgames and then Isiah may be back in the safe zone.

Originally Posted by GORDON GARTRELLE

One win and it's like Isaiah is off the hook from what it seems. Fans have to keep the pressure on win or lose. It's beyond repair.
Anyway, once again this game is worthless. Yalls know as well as i do that oncce again Isiah wont learn *@$*. He will continue to play Curry more minutes than Lee, and probably even move nate and Rose back to the doghouse. FIRE ISIAH
No. Nobody is acting like Idish is off the hook, in fact i feel that he should be fired even more than before because if it was up to him he stillwoulda had Curry play 30+ mins tonight, its just that he picked up 2 early fouls. Today displayed how bad of a coach he is, because he still will not start ourbest big man and hardest worker. And also guys like Nate and Malik rose helped propel this team as well and they are usually in the doghoue. And all thishappened while Isiah's "franchise player" was on the bench being fat.

FIRE ISIAH

and can someone PLEASE hook me up with a trade Curry avy?

The Cavs have been playing lethargic and uninspired basketball all season.

But despite that, this was still an impressive win for the Knicks. Why? Because they actually played with fire, passion, and intensity for an entire game foronce.

Part of that was the addition of Rose/Nate to the lineup as well as Lee getting a lot of minutes in crucial spots.

Rose has been quoted many times as being the team leader in the locker room. But if you don't get a lot of minutes on the court, it's hard to set agood example with your hustle & determination to the rest of the team when they need it most: during a game.

That's why I said he deserves more minutes. Son played for a champion and his work ethic is solid. You won't see him out there pouting or quitting. Andyou need leaders like that ON THE COURT when the going gets tough.

Lee should start, Curry to the bench to back up Zbo/Lee. And Malik should get minutes at any of the F/C positions (depending on matchups) just to find a way toget him on the floor.
Balkman behind Q/Craw (depending on matchups)
Nate behind Steph
Fred behind Craw
Jeffries and Mardy: emergency only.

the garden was insane last night. Even up 20 the fans were booing Fire Isiah. Lebron looked so disgusted out there at his team. I really enjoyed the win it wasgood to see the knicks finally get a win

laugh.gif
@ Jeffries on the emergency back up. I too think that Rose and Lee should get more minutes, its sad when you realize how high both of their b ball IQ iscompared to Curry yet Curry always gets the bulk of the minutes. Nate should be in the rotation consistently as well. We'll see where this surge of'heart' leads us to tomorrow in Charlotte.

As much of a critic I've been of this team this season, I believe we can still turn this season around for the better. They just need to learn how to playup to their opponents (Utah, Denver) instead of playing down (Philly, Minnesota).

Originally Posted by diceloveme

the garden was insane last night. Even up 20 the fans were booing Fire Isiah. Lebron looked so disgusted out there at his team. I really enjoyed the win it was good to see the knicks finally get a win
you heard that too?

i looked to my right and heard FIRE ISAAAAAIIIAAAAAAHH
laugh.gif

at this point they were totally smacking the cavs....his job is far from safe

^ lol your being very fair, He's been garbage the whole season.
roll.gif
yeah rob it was insane last night my dude...I was def laughing when the isiah chants came and when they booed curry everytime he touched it

Originally Posted by diceloveme

^ lol your being very fair, He's been garbage the whole season.
roll.gif
yeah rob it was insane last night my dude...I was def laughing when the isiah chants came and when they booed curry everytime he touched it

No you're being fair, Curry has been trash his whole %!%$++% career, just yalls failed to realize it last year cause he was scoring.

And i heard the Fire Isiah! chants and i was happy to hear that to know that one wn is not gonna make Isiah save and he should hear that every home gameregardless of the outcome. But didnt hear them boo Curry everytime he touched it.

But if they really did than
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

START D LEE!!! Also Marbury will likely miss tomorrows game and he did not practice today. WTF is up with this, right now i feel like Isiah just wants himout kind of like when he let guys he wanted out like Mutumbo (
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
god knows we can greatly use EVERYTHING he is good at right now), ShannonAnderson, Penny, and even Francis for a little.

Yeah during the national anthem Isiah and steph were chatting, so I figured steph would be starting but once I saw him sitting on the bench the entire game Iknew something was up

Why the hell is Marbury not playing now? Maybe he is not in game shape...but then why did he not practice?! I figured that would help him get back in gameshape.

I'll be there Sunday, when the L.A. Kobes come to town. I'll be bringing my "Start David Lee!" sign.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Why the hell is Marbury not playing now? Maybe he is not in game shape...but then why did he not practice?! I figured that would help him get back in game shape.

in addition to still being depressed he's also been sick. i read that he could have played against the cavs but since it was a blowout most of the wayisiah left him on the bench.

we play the bobcats tonight on the road, so whos going to get their career high tonight? A)gerald wallace B)matt carroll C)emeka okafor or D)all of the above

Back
Top Bottom