:::[Official NFC Championship] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick:::

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Coming from a die hard NY Jets fan since birth, I lend all my support to the San Francisco 49ers in their crusade against the most despicable team in the entire rotten apple

pimp.gif
Will be a great game. Giants are going to be very tough to beat, and they're a much better team compared to the first time the 49ers played them. I think they can pull it off though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Coming from a die hard NY Jets fan since birth, I lend all my support to the San Francisco 49ers in their crusade against the most despicable team in the entire rotten apple
Chiiiiiill. You wanna see Mark Sanchez back under center next year? The further the Giants and Patriots go the more drastic the change will have to be for gang green. I need a Patriots/Giants SB rematch.
Sidenote: So the Superbowl possibilities come down to another Harbaugh bowl, SB XXXV rematch, SB XLII rematch or 49ers/Pats... interesting.  

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Redemption.

Can't wait.
Word, GMen still had a chance to win the game late, Eli threw very well vs that secondary (botch punt that Ross did not catch killed them)
GMen playing at a higher level, lets get it !!

I think that we have a better chance against the Giants than the Packers, let's win this game
pimp.gif

Giants by 21.
Spoiler [+]
Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

u

Back
Top Bottom